Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Suggestions for grp[hic softwares other than Photoshop

+17
hamouda
lilyrosehikari
henryxp
Train Heartnet
Dark Master
gavrec
Kuuga
Kira Amadeus
MUFC
DrakonEX
ALu
BliTz
Pilover
Sam
kyosuke kiryu
nwslap12
Nite Shade
21 posters

descriptionSuggestions for grp[hic softwares other than Photoshop EmptySuggestions for grp[hic softwares other than Photoshop

more_horiz
:?: Hey guys yu know some eye-catching softwares that can do som e real works? If yu know tell me i will use it to make blasting pics to post on this site. bounce

descriptionSuggestions for grp[hic softwares other than Photoshop EmptyTopics and posts?

more_horiz
at about 6;00 on august 19, 2010 i logged in to find all posts and topics appear to be deleted. was this supposed to happen or was there a server crash/hack?

descriptionSuggestions for grp[hic softwares other than Photoshop EmptyRe: Suggestions for grp[hic softwares other than Photoshop

more_horiz
No, we got hacked. By a hacker with no life. No worries, once EJ comes he should be able to restore everything back to normal.

descriptionSuggestions for grp[hic softwares other than Photoshop EmptyRe: Suggestions for grp[hic softwares other than Photoshop

more_horiz
Problem is, EJ is inactive as far as i know .-.

more_horiz
Maybe you're the hacker? Since you just registered today ..

more_horiz
Pilover how could he have hacked he's not even an admin.. anyway we are recently experiencing technical difficulties hopefully they will be fixed soon so stay tuned Smile

more_horiz
BliTz wrote:
Pilover how could he have hacked he's not even an admin.. anyway we are recently experiencing technical difficulties hopefully they will be fixed soon so stay tuned Smile

Getting an admin password ?

more_horiz
Lame. Too bad EJ got some problems at home.

more_horiz
WTF when this happend? mehhh i wanna kill the person who did this, i hope something bad will hapen to him >.>
Damn hacker!

more_horiz
I can say one thing: Die in S H I T FUCKING WHORE WITH NO LIFE! How old are you ****?

more_horiz
NOOOO DAMN I LOST MY SHOP Sad((( MY POINTS i lost everything you should rot in hell **** (sry for the behavior but its like someone got killed )

more_horiz
Well sad... Sad

more_horiz
damn i just dont understand how can some1 hacked......he know PW or what????agrrrr

more_horiz
omg we should have a security team to secure us from such ass hole who made that to the site. If I knew him I will slash him and throw him in grabage.
all the work we did is lost or what ?? all tournaments , all decks , everything is lost ??? Guns Bash Yehaaa

more_horiz
I am sure that EJ has backups cuz it would be really bad if he doesn't. Who the hell wants to hack an YGO related site o.O is he someone with no life or something lolz

more_horiz
wow... lots of posts...
naw, i wasnt the hacker, im pretty pissed cuz i was all happy about getting into ra yellow and then my room gets deleted...
but yeah, i see how they could have gotten an admin password.
is this site secured against bruteforce attacks? (after a certain amount of invalid tries, makes u wait 10 min or something) cuz if not a brain damaged toddler could have hacked an admin.

more_horiz
WTF when will this lame hacker leave us alone

more_horiz
you mean it's happened before?

more_horiz
Not here this is the first time it happens here but almost all academys got hacked

more_horiz
sounds like somebody doesnt like yugioh...
then again, that used to be me, too

more_horiz
ehh he is just doin it 4 the attencion. seriously he should just die. and probaly hates yugioh cause getting hacked sucks

more_horiz
all we can do is hope EJ has a backup somewhere.

more_horiz
MAN, hacking a duelist site? That's sad, why would anyone do that, no-one's gonna thinks you're amazing or anything. What if the hacker was from another academy, you know, stop us from entering competitions and tournaments (I have seen our results and I can see why they would want to) Well, i think that EJ will set it up ASAP. Still, HOW SAD IS THAT??!!?!?!?!?

more_horiz
Henryxp, didn't you hack me once you said? maybe it's you?

more_horiz
henryxp wrote:
WTF when will this lame hacker leave us alone

Are you that stupid to post that ?
You only appear when an academy is hacked, so it's obv you the hacker.

more_horiz
hmm it seems suspicious to me but we have no hard proof (unless we can ip ban cuz then we can ban him and see if attacks stop)

more_horiz

Code:

Kyosuke Kiryu wrote:

um no thats not how it worked:D u said ur file was hacked. i was thinken but i saw that random # on a dead hacked academy. i tryed that and it worked:D and if it was me obviously i wouldnt make an account here:P i aint no hacka yea its simple but why tf would i hack never in a life time would i be a Kira JR

more_horiz
henryxp wrote:

Code:

Kyosuke Kiryu wrote:

um no thats not how it worked:D u said ur file was hacked. i was thinken but i saw that random # on a dead hacked academy. i tryed that and it worked:D and if it was me obviously i wouldnt make an account here:P i aint no hacka yea its simple but why tf would i hack never in a life time would i be a Kira JR

if that had been intelligible english, i might have something to say, but you seem guilty to me...

more_horiz
wow DAMN! I was so happy that DA is 1 of the 2 academies which didn't get hacked but yes it happened

I started to be impressed by this hacker... whoever he is... I'm sure he isn't a god... I'm sure that he doesn't guess passwords... it's an admin's fault who didn't pay attention an opened a link... however it's normal since a long time has passed since the last hacking try so admins weren't on their guards anymore ^^

anyways it isn't a big problem since EJ can restore all... and lol don't insult the hacker or he'll get angry and delete this time the whole forum rofl

the hacker isn't that bad apparencly xD he's apparencely just playing his fav hobby xD if he wanted to cause srsly some harm he could simply delete the forum but he didn't... it's just his way to tell us: "I got you DA hahaha" ... But meh still... what a nasty hobby!!

I wish that the hacker will now go look for his victims in some other game since he almost ran out of victims in kcvds (only left is TDA! want link mr the hacker? jk)... except if he wants the big challenge: kc.com -_____-

and I advise you to stop saying that maybe x is the hacker or y is, even if you are 100% sure -.- do you think that a simple IP ban will be a problem for some expert in hacking? all an IP ban can do for him is making him try to cause more harm to this academy

BRAVO Mr the hacker! you got DA too and added it to your trophies so plz now you can leave it in peace!

more_horiz
Hamouda he did hack TDA too XD Also, I do not think it is an admin's fault.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum