Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Which DA member would you pick as your neghbour/s ?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Sam
Dark Magic
Kuuga
Anzo
KuzKan
hamouda
Atlus
Power Of Chaos
Midorus
DrakonEX
FSG
Near
Kira Amadeus
MUFC
18 posters

descriptionWhich DA member would you pick as your neghbour/s ? EmptyWhich DA member would you pick as your neghbour/s ?

more_horiz
I would choose FenixFX, Sam Tisdale, EJ , Maybe I've missed someone ..

Last edited by .::MUFC::. on Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionWhich DA member would you pick as your neghbour/s ? EmptyRe: Which DA member would you pick as your neghbour/s ?

more_horiz
EJ,Drakon,Ghita,Ripper,Kuzkan etc.
don't have time to write all
So everyone i know here

descriptionWhich DA member would you pick as your neghbour/s ? EmptyRe: Which DA member would you pick as your neghbour/s ?

more_horiz
Maby neojaden, nah knowing people online feels safer

more_horiz
Firestorm, Kuriboh and Kyosuke Kiryu

more_horiz
Wey to long list but i can start with: Kira, Ghita, Shafi, Ray, EJ and his bro.....

more_horiz
My neighbours woul be: Kira, MUFC, DrakonEX,Pilover and Sam

more_horiz
Yugi Muto , Atlus , EJ And .::MUFC::. Smile

more_horiz
Good Job copying the topic xD
Shafi, Power of Chaos, Drakon, EJ, firestorm and Ray.. and more that I can't remember Razz

more_horiz
No1! how can I be sure that the guy under EJ's name isn't a serial killer or a pedophile? xD I don't want any of my online friends to jump out from my laptop screen -.-

more_horiz
i like many people here but the one that i can say thats my friend and the one i talk the most is kira :p

more_horiz
DrakonEX,TheJancook,EJ,Atticus Rhodes ........ and many others actually -.-

more_horiz
Usamajin and Shafi.

more_horiz
ChristopherS and Kuuga, i want to bug both of them without them knowing who i am lol

more_horiz
Baku man, Sasuke and Mufc D:

more_horiz
[KIRA], Judgement Dragon, MUFC KIRA AMAUDEUS

descriptionWhich DA member would you pick as your neghbour/s ? Emptyreply

more_horiz
Any duelist having trouble w/ dueling, like me.

more_horiz
meh i'm here since along time so i guess i've got a long list :
Epee, Itachi the Criminal, Fenix, Sasuke Uchiha, Hamouda, Pilover, Ballin1521, Renji Abarai, Firas7, Kyosuke Kiryu, Lilyazz, Nina Williams, Firestorm, Atticus Rhodes.... and lots more.

but if i must pick one then it's renji Razz

more_horiz
well Atlus,crow95,mp,jd ofc and tdp :p and few others
also mufc for football company Hell Yea

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply