Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Save The Day!

power_settings_newLogin to reply

Save The Day!

In Spain, an old warrior arrives, and to save the day for this guy. Getting 20th place, Kevin Garcia is rescued by none other than HEROes.

An old favorite comes back to the surface. This HERO build takes advantage of "Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights" by using the newer justice-bringer "Vision HERO - Vyon" making Isolde almost accessible whenever. 
Let's go in-depth into certain techs and choices that were chosen here that caught my eye (if not your's):

(1) Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning - Searchable by Isolde, this card makes a great finisher for turn 3, due to the fact you would have at least one of your DARK HEROes in the GY for sure and an "Elemental HERO Honesty Neos" as a handtrap that can be used at any time. Use this card to clear 1 monster you normally can't get over with your resources on hand, or use it to attack guaranteeing the damage. 
(2) 1x Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring in Main Deck - My guess is that because "Called By The Grave" is so necessary to protect yourself, you'll be hitting the 1 hand trap the most, rendering your own copy ineffective otherwise. If your Ash is useless in hand it can harm you in the pace of the duel. 
(3) Shien's Squire - A Level 1 Warrior-Type Tuner that's EARTH? Sounds like a great target for "Naturia Beast". Use Isolde's effect to send your "Moon Mirror Shield" to the GY and Special Summon your Shien's Squire, allowing you to synchro summon with either "Destiny HERO - Malicious" or "Goblindergh" giving you cutting edge for the duel. "Masked HERO Dark Law" and "Naturia Beast" are no laughing matter for your opponent to deal with. 
(4) Instant Fusion - Normally I wouldn't see this card in a HERO build, but this definitely gives you an edge in the fight against Evil-doers. Use this card to bring out an easy Warrior-Type Fusion monster to help you go into your Isolde faster. A special summon without restrictions is definitely helpful. 

Save The Day! 32239562_2016772645206115_6957241850038059008_n

Comments

No Comment.
power_settings_newLogin to reply
remove_circleSimilar topics
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum