Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhat do you actually look like? EmptyWhat do you actually look like?

more_horiz
Hey guys! Have you ever wondered what is the face of the person that just tryharded against you in a live tournament or OTKed you with some filth like Jackpot 7 ( dammit Staxx )? 

Well in this thread you can post pictures of yourselves and reveal your deepest secret as a keyboard warrior : your secret(real) identity! There is an old thread about this but I don't want to necropost also a lot of new people are here so here we go!

I will start by posting my picture for all of yall who have no idea what I look like - there it is :

What do you actually look like? Receiv10

I am always watching so try to keep the trolling of other members to minimum! Otherwise have fun (also if you are sending nudes first send them to me for review).

descriptionWhat do you actually look like? EmptyRe: What do you actually look like?

more_horiz
You can also send nudes to me if you are woman, if male please send to salader/wondery Wink

Good pic Wondery. Nice thread.

Last edited by kyosuke kiryu on Fri May 11, 2018 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionWhat do you actually look like? EmptyIt is I!

more_horiz
What do you actually look like? P_201810
Ah, but this isn't even my final form kek
It is I, Shameless.

descriptionWhat do you actually look like? EmptyRe: What do you actually look like?

more_horiz
Why does everyone ask for nudes tho?

What do you actually look like? DZHs6Zo

more_horiz
What do you actually look like? F3996a10

more_horiz
Here are some of my pics

https://imgur.com/a/2V7wyh4
https://imgur.com/a/tJDlM3E

more_horiz
All of my DA friends LOOK SO ADORABLE ALKSDJFALKSDJ F <3

Looking good, peepz. Looking good

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
You can also send nudes to Salader if you are woman, if male please send to Me Wink

Good pic Wondery. Nice thread.

ftfy

What do you actually look like? XlzvbET

more_horiz
Salader is evolving into a full fledged Yugioh character it seems. Just look at that hair

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Salader is evolving into a full fledged Yugioh character it seems. Just look at that hair

If got the wig behind me if it does anything for you bby Wink

more_horiz
thats RWBY not YGO what are you on

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply