Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionOTS 7 isn't so bad! EmptyOTS 7 isn't so bad!

more_horiz
At least there's an ultimate rare link spider now... T^T

I don't really understand how or why people get so upset over cards that are coming in packs that haven't even been released yet. 

descriptionOTS 7 isn't so bad! EmptyRe: OTS 7 isn't so bad!

more_horiz
Are you mental? It's fucking terrible

more_horiz
I'd personally quite like ultra rare herald but this pack is just late and useless for a majority of people. I would have liked to see a rarity bump for royal library and such but not in an ots pack

more_horiz
Yeah cause you gonna play those in your magic counter deck wohoo. The best cards in it are Fossil dig (never had a foil version) , Destrudo (same) , Wavering eyes( common reprint ). Comparing it to older OTS packs its really trash, since OTS packs needed to have meta relevant cards. For example OTS 6 had Decode Talker, Brilliant Fusion and Invocation as ultimate rares. Highly flexible cards in meta strategies as Invocation can be used in any invoked hybrid (mekk knights for example), Decode Talker is basically generic link 3 that was only in a starter deck and Brilliant Fusion is an engine in itself. Also there was Seraphinite reprint in the pack as well that sits around $5-9 which is kinda crazy for a common.

more_horiz
"Are you mental? It's fucking terrible"

No need to be such an insufferable ass about it. Thank you for very clearly demonstrating how extreme people can get over cards they haven't bought or don't plan on buying though.

more_horiz
トリッキー wrote:
Thank you for very clearly demonstrating how extreme people can get over cards they haven't bought or don't plan on buying though.

5/26 cards were worth a reprint. Compare that to OTS 6 which was 13; OTS 5 has 14. It's idiotic to think that this is a good reprint set. Unless the banlist kills everything. If you think I am being extreme, go look at Cimo or Dzeef, each individually making videos on it.

OTS 7 releases tomorrow, and my locals won't support any more OTS 6. I am allowed my opinion that it's fucking terrible. Prize support already is terrible. This doesn't help.

more_horiz
Basically what Salad said. You have to remember Yugioh is the poverty card game, we aren't allowed to get money for prize support. So if you want to make a profit off of playing, you have to use credit to buy and make trades, or sell pulls. OTS packs are a few of the little gimmes that we can get to hopefully plus a little more than normal, so when they suck, we minus even harder.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply