Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[End]Deck Building Tournament #2 Empty[End]Deck Building Tournament #2

more_horiz
Welcome to the " Deck Building Tournament " series by yours truly WondeRy

This tournament is going to be played in the format:

-single elimination

- match duels

-TCG/OCG banlist (the list thats on Dueling Book at the time of the event)

Disconnecting and cheating

Click :

Each Deck Building Tournament will have a different rule that you have to follow.

The rule this time is:

Archtype Battle!

[End]Deck Building Tournament #2 Sacred_vs_verz__constellar_vs_lswarm__by_koyomiararagi91-d5sostz

Battle it out with a deck build of cards that are 100 % part of a certain archtype! For REFERENCE use this. Make sure you get what is the difference between ARCHTYPE and SERIES. A card series is for example the Royal traps that include Royal Oppression, Royal Decree etc. an archtype is a whole set of monsters spells and traps that share a name like Trickstars for example!

No generic traps/spells/monsters are allowed! Every card you have in your deck,sidedeck and extra deck must be part of your chosen archtype! Cards that are mentioned in the card text of your archtype are ALLOWED! Still, remember that you have a main archtype! For example : I decide to run a Dark Magician deck. For the summoning of Dark Paladin I need Buster Blader and Polymerization. Since they are both on Dark Paladin's summoning requirements text, I can add both those cards to my deck. Still they are not from my main archtype so I cannot add cards that have Buster Blader in them or Polymerization , just because I have them in my deck now. So other fusion monsters that do not state Dark Magician are not allowed in my deck.

Burn / Stall / FTK / Mill decks are not allowed, though that does not mean that you can't have a few cards that mill,burn or stall, just don't focus on that as a win condition.

For example : You may include Ignition Beast Volcannon ,but you can't build your deck around summoning it over and over again to burn your opponent to death.

Your deck has to include AT LEAST 10 Monster cards.

To sign up use this :

Code:

DN Name:
IGN Name:
TimeZone:
Deck link:

Signed up so far:

1.Olethros/GMT/Deck: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=1101865
2.Xenoburn/GMT/Deck: Cubics
3.Staxx/-7/Glad Beasts
4.True Killjoy/EST/Fluffal
5.DN Name: akaFila/IGN Name: akaFila/TimeZone: gmt-5Deck link: Koaki Meiru
6.DN Name: WondeRy /TimeZone: ET/Deck link: Fisting
7.Name:  DanelerH/Timezone:  Central Time/Deck:  Crystal Beasts

8.Name: [Arion]/Timezone: CET/Deck: Noble Knights

Bracket

CLICK HERE

[End]Deck Building Tournament #2 Captur12

Tournament ENDED!Awarding Prices ! 

Expect a video in the near future featuring our winner's deck profile!

1st place Winner Will Get a YOUTUBE VIDEO WITH A DECK PROFILE ! 
2nd place gets 500 DP
3rd Place 250 DP

Last edited by WondeRy on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:50 pm; edited 16 times in total

description[End]Deck Building Tournament #2 EmptyRe: [End]Deck Building Tournament #2

more_horiz
Olethros
GMT
Deck: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=1101865

Last edited by Olethros on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:04 pm; edited 3 times in total

description[End]Deck Building Tournament #2 EmptyRe: [End]Deck Building Tournament #2

more_horiz
Xenoburn
GMT
Deck: https://imgur.com/Es7gsZt

Last edited by xenoburn on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Staxx
Gladiator Beast 

Last edited by Staxx on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
True Killjoy
EST
Fluffal

Last edited by True Killjoy on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:01 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
DN Name: akaFila
IGN Name: akaFila
TimeZone: gmt-5
Deck link: N/A

more_horiz
DN Name: WondeRy 
TimeZone: ET
Deck link: soon

more_horiz
DA Name : TricMagic
In-game Name : TricMagic
Time Zone : Global UTC -6
Deck: Ghostricks

Because creating a new deck is clearly not in the cards...
[End]Deck Building Tournament #2 2017-112

Last edited by TricMagic on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:01 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Final Image)

more_horiz
Guys you have to post your decks by Tuesday (when round 1 starts) if you dont have a deck you cannot play!

more_horiz
Name:  DanelerH
Timezone:  Central Time
Deck:  Crystal Beasts

Last edited by DanelerH on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:53 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated deck and gave a better link)

more_horiz
updated with deck

more_horiz
added deck

more_horiz
Name: [Arion]
Timezone: CET
Deck: Lvl Up, will DM Details later.

more_horiz
Won 2-1 vs DanelerH

more_horiz
lost vs Ole 0-2

more_horiz
won 2-0 vs akaFila, ggs.

more_horiz
Won 2-0 VS Arion GG

more_horiz
Beat Xenoburn 2-0

[End]Deck Building Tournament #2 FKmf9JO

more_horiz
Beat Wondery 2-0 in the final :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply