Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCongratulations Trickster EmptyCongratulations Trickster

more_horiz
If you would have asked me, or any other member of our great forum, before this tournament started, who they think will win. Olethros would’ve been the #1 name mentioned, and rightfully so... He is a very skilled duelist and deck builder, but unfortunately, he couldn’t defeat our very own SoL Member: Trickster in the final round of this tour. Both duelists made it to the final round by using their own versions of Kozmo decks. Our champion, Trickster used a 60-Card version while Oletheros used a traditional 40-Card pure version. These guys duked it out all 3 duels of this match, both refused to be swept in the final round.
But ultimately Trickster came out our champion. He was awarded 4000DP and his own Custom Title. 
Congratulations to Trickster for winning the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Generation Tournament. 

Trickster's Deck:
Spoiler :

Oletheros' Deck:
Spoiler :

descriptionCongratulations Trickster EmptyRe: Congratulations Trickster

more_horiz
got fill up those extra decks lol anyway congrats

more_horiz
Originally I was siding Super Poly so that's why my extra deck was flooded with shit. Decided I didn't need them though.

more_horiz
Mmm, I used mine once. Fun, but not needed, should really have been siding more for the bigger threat instead. Grats Trick!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply