Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI dislike this format EmptyI dislike this format

more_horiz
I dislike this format. Why is it because of Zoo? No, I am overall okay with Zoo is it the 60 card deck variants no I don't care for them. It because this format is hand trap format. Why, because since I doubt ash, orge, cherries and Maxx C  are going to hit get no probably not going to until next year. Maxx C is fine I just felt like I should include it in because you can kind of get cheap versions of it. This one is more about real life.

The best hand trap which is ash is like what 70, 80, 90 dollars and it hard to pull it. I know we had formats that cost less than this one and even with the June 12th banned it still going to be a thing. I like when hand traps were not highly revenalt but rather a side option, of course, a lot of people main maxx c which is important to this format. I just don't like how it now necessary to run hand traps now for competitive purpose.  are these hand traps good heck ya i just don't like that running hand trap is one of the key ways to win now. well, that just me ranting probably not making much sense but whatever.

UPDATE: okay i think i should claify i don't hate hand traps i just don't like that this is a hand trap meta right now that all.

descriptionI dislike this format EmptyRe: I dislike this format

more_horiz
I updated it

more_horiz
I see. For me, as someone who doesn't play IRL, I don't mind where the game is at currently. There have been far more detestable formats than this

more_horiz
Hand Traps imo were necessary due to the increase in speed in the game. Setting traps up became too slow to do, and often required you to go first to be able to stop the opponent. Hand Traps now allow you to do so and can easily replace some of the slower methods to stop the opponent.

I for one have disliked how face the game became, but many of the ways to play the game are still intact, just at an increased speed.
The best thing to do @Bladecharge is go with the flow or fight the powa. As far as acquiring cards IRL, you've got to be willing to spend the bread to do so, thats just how Konami rolls these days.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply