Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWarhammer 40,000 EmptyWarhammer 40,000

more_horiz
Anyone here interested in Warhammer 40,000? Whether the tabletop, lore, video games, etc

descriptionWarhammer 40,000 EmptyRe: Warhammer 40,000

more_horiz
I play Tau. I don't buy stuff from games workshop anymore because FFG is the hero we both need and deserve, but I still have a collection of Tau and do play WH40K.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
I play Tau. I don't buy stuff from games workshop anymore because FFG is the hero we both need and deserve, but I still have a collection of Tau and do play WH40K.

Right on, right on. Do you read any of the books?

I have a Raven Guard force and play a couple times a year, but am more into reading side of things. Recently finished Iron Warriors: The Omnibus

more_horiz
Used to be quite into it, never got into the actual tabletop game because I didnt have endless pockets, but I've played several of the video games, etc... Read a good bit of the Horus Heresy and the like. I'm a space commie, like jj, being a fan of the tau xD

more_horiz
SilentKatana wrote:
Used to be quite into it, never got into the actual tabletop game because I didnt have endless pockets, but I've played several of the video games, etc... Read a good bit of the Horus Heresy and the like. I'm a space commie, like jj, being a fan of the tau xD

You got Steam?

more_horiz
Ye, current screen name is To the Bunker!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply