Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh wars 11 section one EmptyYugioh wars 11 section one

more_horiz
Here you go and feed back is always nice. Cuting each section short for each  conversation mostly.

Yugioh Wars

Chapter 11 team time

Red nova 07 day 14

For the past days, Red nova 07 has done nothing but go on patrols and so some mission for most of the days so today they finally get a break.  They are mostly just chilling in the tent area.  It around near the end of lunch time. Tony is across form Fista on the table they are eating at. Fista is just eating a drinking away.  Tony has his right hand holding his head while his right elbow is on the table.

“Uh hey Fista, Sorry about my arms hitting your well you know.” Tony told her. “Wait… you hit my breast or something last mission?” She asks him pointing her fork at him. “Yeah I did.” Tony said and he braces himself for getting yelled at mentally. “Oh…well okay you did what you had to do.” Fista replied.  Tony then mentally releases himself after she said that. “So um you where a mercenary at one point in your life you said.” Tony brought up.

“Yes I killed for money to support myself mostly in colony worlds. I did not want to get in trouble with the union. Don’t worry I am not wanted. If you wanted to know why well I am good with guns and in combat or if you prefer fire fights.  Getting raised but a family with mercenaries on my mother side can do that to you especially if your dad died by a car ascendant when your 2 years old. Gaia she just wanted to support her brother. Her messing up streak and me teaching her how to do things is how our friendship bounded. I just felt like mentioning it in case you wanted to know.” Fista explained all of that.

“You did not have to tell me the Gaia part.” Tony claimed. “Well now you know. Anyway, tell me about you.” Fista brought up. “Oh, I am from Cartpay, Pennsylvania untied states. I work at the Hopewell McDonalds. Great place to start right but I had a hard time finding anyplace else. I went to the Cartpay high school. I lived with my parents no siblings and I joined because I was afraid Dark hand they would after my family. So I joined with my friends who probably joined for the same reason. So here we are. Also I am 20 and my last name is Tanger but you knew everything I said in this current sentence.” Tony explained. “Easy their Cowboy.” Fista said with her hands on stable giving him a sign to slow down. “Sorry about that. Anyway, real exciting isn’t it?” he ask her in a slow down voice.

“You had things simple so how did you get into duel monsters? Was it a show?” Fista asks. “In our world it called Yugioh and yes it was.” Tony replied. Fista putted her hands behind her head. “Hmm how about cards? Is each card mass production?” Fista asks. “Yes expect Match winner cards. Their effect makes you win a match if it reduces your opponent life points to zero. You can’t play those in real life. Those are hard to get.” Tony replied. “Well shit some of our cards are can’t fucking get reproduce. Like there is still only three blue eyes you guys get to get them and use the deck because of the Protics help but for us nope. Only Admiral Kaiba gets to use it. I bet you guys have a lot of the Egyptian god cards to right?” Fista ask. “Yep that right all cards that would be consider god cards.” Tony answered.

“Fucking hell. You guys get all of the good shit mass-produce.” Fista comments then her hand kind of heavy go on the table. “Well we don’t have holograms. We start with 8000 life points, we have duel disk but they can’t use holograms, we have two different banned lists depending where you are at.  They are the TCG or trading card game for English and original card game for Japanese.  It depends on where you live.” Tony explained.  OCG cares more about their players more. “Oh wow well that nice I bet for them. I bet your TCG.  Well I am going to go see you later.” Fista spoke then she took her tray and put it away then left the cafeteria.

descriptionYugioh wars 11 section one EmptyRe: Yugioh wars 11 section one

more_horiz
ok, I've been holding this in for some time now, and I know I'm hardly qualified to say this, but I'd really like it if it was formatted better. you know, indent every paragraph and start a new paragraph for dialog , cause right now all is see is a bunch of big blocky paragraphs and I think 'oh, snap this'll be hard to read'  it makes it really hard to get into your story. also use grammerly, it's a neat program that can correct spelling and grammar issues and It caught of my mistakes

(great, now I want to post something I made, even though we all know how amazing I am (notable sarcasm))

more_horiz
So like this.

"Well, Chase that life, Nothing can be done about it." Saren says in a tired voice.

"Yeah, I guess your right about that, Saren" Chase replied with a down voice.

more_horiz
"exactly" username said grinning

more_horiz
"Well thank you."  Bladehcarge said thanking him.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply