Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCould someone dig up anzu for me~? EmptyCould someone dig up anzu for me~?

more_horiz
nya

descriptionCould someone dig up anzu for me~? EmptyRe: Could someone dig up anzu for me~?

more_horiz
maybe, question which animu is that retarded thing in your sign, looks familiar

descriptionCould someone dig up anzu for me~? EmptyRe: Could someone dig up anzu for me~?

more_horiz
Who is AnzO?

more_horiz
I could, but that sounds like work. Just wait for him to show up, he visits from his phone like 4 times a week.

Drunkion wrote:
maybe, question which animu is that retarded thing in your sign, looks familiar

Monster Musume, I believe.

more_horiz
i didnt see that cancer, i tought it was taima,

more_horiz
Anzu from iDOLM@STER

Could someone dig up anzu for me~? Anzu-futaba-64983

more_horiz
@Anzo 

There, he will come soon.

more_horiz
Wat

more_horiz
anzu is from ygo though

more_horiz
Id dig her up for you, if thats what you want

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply