Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWe ask YOU!  EmptyWe ask YOU!

more_horiz
Here at the Duel Academy, we have always been trying to offer more than just Yugioh products, as we don't prefer to limit ourselves only to Yugioh itself.  My question is, what would you like to see more at DA? More Yugioh tournaments, events, or maybe even things like chess tournaments, more Mafia...or something else? Let me know Wink

descriptionWe ask YOU!  EmptyRe: We ask YOU!

more_horiz
would love to see a discord channel....

more_horiz
I don't see point of that tbh, but what's the deal with it?

more_horiz
have you never used Discord?

more_horiz
I did use it for some communication. However, I don't see how could we implement it with DA.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
I did use it for some communication. However, I don't see how could we implement it with DA.

why does it need to? 

There's no downside to having a discord channel. if anything it might bring more active people to this forum.... but then they might leave after a day once they realize there nothing to do here other than play dice games... but that's neither here nor there.....  We ask YOU!  2064248598

more_horiz
STX wrote:
Lux wrote:

why does it need to? 

There's no downside to having a discord channel. if anything it might bring more active people to this forum.... but then they might leave after a day once they realize there nothing to do here other than play dice games... but that's neither here nor there.....  We ask YOU!  2064248598

I guess it's because we tend to use site's chat more so this place could appear more active. There was a disscusion about this few months back.

more_horiz
Galabae is right. It's for the same reasons we don't promote Skype chats and another off-site sources of communication. If our members want to communicate with people on the site, then they should do it on site.

more_horiz
Obviously the ones you mentioned. Classic small tournaments and interesting big events.

more_horiz
Thank you for feedback Wink

more_horiz
Bring Pokémon showdown tournaments.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply