Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

End Circuit

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Lux
Anzo
Pepchoninga
Gracco
PowerNova
The Brodie
LightYagami5
11 posters

descriptionEnd Circuit EmptyEnd Circuit

more_horiz
Now @Lux @NightBot @Anzo

I need something to do during the time I'm here. Staff, you all fail, get me some tournaments or something, or start something up to pique member's interest pls, its becoming depressing being active

descriptionEnd Circuit EmptyRe: End Circuit

more_horiz
Finally someone said it!!!!!!! I am here for some days because I wanted to play yugioh again but I haven't played EVEN ONCE! I have neither an event nor a tournament to join. There are many online from time to time but when I checked BA the last duel was on Feb 2 meaning people come here but not to duel. I am sorry if I have offended some of the admins/mods here but please host at least a tournament even a stupid one with just 8 people and a small award. Everyone is like: Yeah man whenever you want just said it but in the end no one really does...It's really boring playing against strangers with nothing to gain from winning.

more_horiz
Been trying to push for something to be done. I understand we each have lives to live, but it shouldn't be that hard to do a couple things. You may already be talking in staff thread about this, but we as members will still need to initiate something to get you all motivated to do so.

If you're active and looking for tournaments/circuit to begin, say sumtin' so its known. Closed mouths don't get fed

more_horiz
I'm working on it. It will end soon.

more_horiz
You are?

more_horiz
Yeah. It takes couple of days to track all of the statistics. 

It's Lux btw. This is my Mafia account. 

more_horiz
Still waiting . . .

more_horiz
well. i am back again. get to moving people. we need some stuff to happen.

more_horiz
Yall have to be patient. 

Good things come with some waiting xD

more_horiz
They have been waiting patiently, it really has been dragged out for way too long, and I apologize for it. If Lux hasn't finished it by the time I come back (leaving on the 16th, coming back on the 20th), you have my word that I will have it done on the next day (because my flight comes in really late, so I'll probably be too tired to do it at 12am).

more_horiz
PowerNova wrote:
Now @Lux @NightBot @Anzo

I need something to do during the time I'm here. Staff, you all fail, get me some tournaments or something, or start something up to pique member's interest pls, its becoming depressing being active

Nothing is done without showing a bit of patience. I myself won't be active the way I used to be, hence NightBot and Lux are the two-to-go-to when it comes to regulating matters. And as a former staffer yourself you should already be aware that nothing is done in one night, things usually take time before they come together. They'll eventually get on it.

more_horiz
I wouldn't have posted if the wait wasn't already for a reasonable amount of time @Anzo

Hakuna Matata. Once its done or a tourney/event is started I'll be active

more_horiz
Just chill, it's gonna end on saturday in the worst scenario.

more_horiz
LightYagami5 wrote:
Finally someone said it!!!!!!! I am here for some days because I wanted to play yugioh again but I haven't played EVEN ONCE! I have neither an event nor a tournament to join. There are many online from time to time but when I checked BA the last duel was on Feb 2 meaning people come here but not to duel. I am sorry if I have offended some of the admins/mods here but please host at least a tournament even a stupid one with just 8 people and a small award. Everyone is like: Yeah man whenever you want just said it but in the end no one really does...It's really boring playing against strangers with nothing to gain from winning.

You're not offending anyone. YGO is not really played around here anymore and we are all aware of this problem. It's the reason why staff is trying to solve it with the comunity together. Now, there were some stuff that happened lot so long ago such as downfall of Dueling Network and so on... but it's also unfortunate that Gambling and GFX events are more active than dueling ones. If I'm not mistaking, this all was promised to be done months ago?

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
LightYagami5 wrote:

You're not offending anyone. YGO is not really played around here anymore and we are all aware of this problem. It's the reason why staff is trying to solve it with the comunity together. Now, there were some stuff that happened lot so long ago such as downfall of Dueling Network and so on... but it's also unfortunate that Gambling and GFX events are more active than dueling ones. If I'm not mistaking, this all was promised to be done months ago?

We had a dueling kingdom event not long ago and it was pretty successful. But now a certain dice game was introduced and people are crazy over it.
In short we need events and stuff about ygo, but the majority who stay here now want either mafia or gambling.
Gfx is also kinda eh here since there is literally 0 rewards for sotw.

Tl;dr i say we gather all the active ygo players who wanna play and do our own shit, heck maybe even live events that last for a day or something.

more_horiz
Crims, let's start working on a new event. Hit me up if you got something.

more_horiz
I'm pretty chill. As I stated, hakuna matata. Someone keep me posted, I'll drop in every other day or so for now

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Galaksii wrote:
LightYagami5 wrote:

We had a dueling kingdom event not long ago and it was pretty successful. But now a certain dice game was introduced and people are crazy over it.
In short we need events and stuff about ygo, but the majority who stay here now want either mafia or gambling.

Tl;dr i say we gather all the active ygo players who wanna play and do our own shit, heck maybe even live events that last for a day or something.

that would be perfect if DA had a Discord channel. seeing the now the forum is mostly DJL cancer.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Galaksii wrote:
LightYagami5 wrote:

this is wut happen when u give the wrong person the seat of organizer, tbh, not going to clean shoes

b4 it was the opposite, a lot of events happened yet only 1-2 joined ._. honestly we have been sleeping (I mean more like hibernating) n justifying the fact that we shud b lazy since then, partly my mistake by being dragged away from my position b4, but all r fine if the person now is creative enough...........as there r a lot of ppl wants to actually play now, unlike b4 when I was hosting them

as for circuit, botto is the slave for that so

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply