Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe World Of Ancient Greeks - Archetype EmptyThe World Of Ancient Greeks - Archetype

more_horiz
So, since I see some people doing fan archetypes and showing them for a disscusion, I desided to post the one that I used for @SilentKatana 's card making even (which unfortunetely still hasn't been finished...@NightBot...) 

So here it is lawl. I love Greek mythology and and history so I made this ^^ If I have motivation I would most definetely make more cards since it's fun and it's a good way to kill of time. 

A couple of things to say about the cards: Admittedly I think it turned out too strong, but the general idea is that you can play the archetype in a lot of different ways.  You can have a monster spam and utility version where you try to maximise on the amount of xyz and synchros (Later on Fusions as well) to establish a good OTK board. There can also be a version where your goal is to bring one of the three big gods (Poseidon, Zeus or Hades) ((Or all 3 if you can)) to get an almost unbeatable field. 

The deck ultimately tries to combine all of my favorite ways of playing in Yu-Gi-Oh.

Septmus, the Greek Commander :

Hakim, the Greek Strategist :

Antiope, Daughter of Ares, Queen of the Amazons :

Otrera, Queen of the Amazons, Daughter of Eurus :

Hercules, Son of Zeus :

Bellerophon, Son of Poseidon :

Levrious, Son of Hades :

Achilles, Hero of the Trojan War :

Athena, Goddess of Wisdom :

Ares, God of War :

Apollo, God of the Sun :

Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt :

Zeus, Master of the Sky, King of the Gods :

Poseidon, God of the Sea :

Hader, Lor of the Underwolrd :

Prayer to the Lord of the Sky :

Roar of the Sea Lords :

Call of the Dead Kings :

Would love to hear your opinions and thoughts ^^ 

descriptionThe World Of Ancient Greeks - Archetype EmptyRe: The World Of Ancient Greeks - Archetype

more_horiz
Hades has the best artwork!
And great Archetype mate!

descriptionThe World Of Ancient Greeks - Archetype EmptyRe: The World Of Ancient Greeks - Archetype

more_horiz
Yeah well I don't create the artwork but I try to find the best ones. 

And thanks ^^

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Yeah well I don't create the artwork but I try to find the best ones. 

And thanks ^^

Lol No problemo bud :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply