Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWHO'S THE SMART GUY (o\_/o) EmptyWHO'S THE SMART GUY (o_/o)

more_horiz
Ok, so there I was, wandering YGOPRO lite till I came across a player name username 290 in the random pool. I didn't feel like making a big deal out of it so all I did was ask him "who are you" and he responded "who are you". Only minorly  phased by this I continued "I asked you first" and he said "I asked you first". As you could guess this led to a rather long and exhausting duel, but in the end "I" won. Feeling rather proud of "myself" I joined the server again, only to find a rather salty duelist by the name of (who could have guessed) username291, I asked him "are you kidding me" and he said "BOW TO ME LESSER USERNAME" and I said "k.". This (as one could assume) led to an even MORE aggravating duel. Now sick of this crap I left the single server to go to tag and GUESS  WHAT. EVERYONE there was a Username to some decree 

now I don't have any proof of this, but I know one of you did it. Now I don't want any compensation, but just answer this 

Is my name really that much fun to make fun of? Sad

descriptionWHO'S THE SMART GUY (o\_/o) EmptyRe: WHO'S THE SMART GUY (o\_/o)

more_horiz
uuuh no, but your name is pretty common as its really just username lol. Don't get upset, i mean i can literally say my name is used the most as well (crimson)

more_horiz
I did it...I admit...it was the best thing I did in my life so far...

more_horiz
well his name was "username 290" your name is "username290" so its different, dont worry, u can always have a name change on DA anyways chet

more_horiz
i found this super funny and now i'm going to change my name on YGOLite to Username_290 so i hope to see you soon lmao

more_horiz
what?

more_horiz
username290 wrote:
and I said "k.".

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply