Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe entire Yu-Gi-Oh! manga with links! EmptyThe entire Yu-Gi-Oh! manga with links!

more_horiz
Sup! I'm here to provide you with links to read the entire manga of Yugioh, which includes the original 7 volumes and then the duelist arc ending with the millenium arc.
Now then the links here in order:

1.)The original 7 volumes which has yugi and his friends play different shadow games! (note that this isnt about duel monsters and its more about random games. They only play duel monsters 3 times until it becomes a mainstay in the series. Also the character art changes to the ones you know and love at around chapter 15 or so, so yeah enjoy, but keep in mind its quite darker than what you are used to in ygo)

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Yu-Gi-Oh

2.)After that we have the arc we all grew up with, the duelist arc that includes duelist kingdom and battle city! I have the high quality scans which can be downloaded here : 

http://yugioh5ds-worldstraveller.blogspot.al/2013/06/ygo-media-yugioh-manga-duelist-kingdom.html

Thats only duelist kingdom.

Battle city is here : http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Yu-Gi-Oh-Duelist (this includes duelist kingdom too but at a lower quality)

3.)And for the finale we have the millenium arc with the pharaoh and his past : 

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Yu-Gi-Oh-Millennium-World

Aaaand that's it! I highly recommend it as it's quite the unique manga! I hope you enjoy your read!

descriptionThe entire Yu-Gi-Oh! manga with links! EmptyRe: The entire Yu-Gi-Oh! manga with links!

more_horiz
Bless you ^^

descriptionThe entire Yu-Gi-Oh! manga with links! EmptyRe: The entire Yu-Gi-Oh! manga with links!

more_horiz
Prepare for wtf moments in the original 7 volumes lol. Don't worry atem stops looking like a zombie at chapter 10 or so

more_horiz
Lol, will make sure to be mentally prepared before I read it...

Also, are they easy to read?

more_horiz
you read from right to left if you have never read manga before. So you read like this < meaning you dont read like you read in say american comics. I finished the seven first volumes in about a week so yeah, currently on duelist kingdom

more_horiz
Why would anyone read YGO manga? That's not something for reading lol

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:

Because its one of the best shounen manga and an iconic one at that. Why not? You can appreciate kazuki's art and see the improvement throughout the entire saga

more_horiz
no

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
no

uh yes. Read it before you judge. Yugioh is an iconic manga in japan and one of the best sellers of shounen jump.

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:

"A target brainwashed by 4kids detected!"

Oh by the way...am I the only one here who hasn't even watched the anime? The entire Yu-Gi-Oh! manga with links! 3974120512

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Galaksii wrote:

Oh by the way...am I the only one here who hasn't even watched the anime? The entire Yu-Gi-Oh! manga with links! 3974120512

read the manga faervel ^^ it's great!

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
faervel wrote:
Galaksii wrote:

read the manga faervel ^^ it's great!

uh wtf crimson u suppose to study not read manga chet

n tbh it may not b so great if u get used to the normal anime version of DM GX n such.... think of it as a different thing at first lol, the card game kicks in laaaaaater

more_horiz
Yeah the first 7 volumes will weird people out, but yami gets pretty normal at the later chapters. Still i love the first 7 volumes for the creative games it has and yami having a smirk every single panel

more_horiz
go study alrdy lol

n stop spoiling heh

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Galaksii wrote:

I'm from south-east Europe, we never had that cancer stuff...

more_horiz
Yea you had naruto

more_horiz
You don't have all the spin-offs?

Also I'd like to put it in the article. Is it okay Crimboi?

Last edited by Centrik on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
You don't have all the spin-offs?

They are all at kissmanga, but generally the spin off mangas arent as good as their anime counterparts and they follow a different story.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Yea you had naruto

I watched Naruto on Serbian and Shippuden online, do you guys hear yourselves, wtf?

more_horiz
And who tf watches dubbed anime? I'm tired of this thread

more_horiz
I'd like to put it in my article. Is it okay Crimboi?

more_horiz
Yea sure go ahead

more_horiz
k. thanks will update in the evening.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply