Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Yugioh duel links installation guide!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Galaksii
username290
PowerNova
7 posters

descriptionYugioh duel links installation guide!  EmptyYugioh duel links installation guide!

more_horiz
Well ygo duel links came out and it's incredibly fun and addictive. 
Here is the link to get the file:

https://apkpure.com/yu-gi-oh-duel-links/jp.konami.duellinks

After you download it, just put into your phone and find the file in your phone. It should be in your local storage. Just install and play after that! 

Here is a screenshot (btw the game is fully in english, with all the original voice actors too! )

Yugioh duel links installation guide!  Duel_links_online_ssl_2_2

My name is Crimmy in game, so send me a friend request so we can have some good duels ^^
Enjoy! 

descriptionYugioh duel links installation guide!  EmptyRe: Yugioh duel links installation guide!

more_horiz
I might install this sometime today, looks interesting enough. I'll probably just go as Nova unless its taken

descriptionYugioh duel links installation guide!  EmptyRe: Yugioh duel links installation guide!

more_horiz
Alright ^^ Be sure to send me that request

more_horiz
Isn't it on the AppStore/Google Play? 

Anyways, hopefuly will get it today and will send you 2 requests ^^

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Isn't it on the AppStore/Google Play? 

Anyways, hopefuly will get it today and will send you 2 requests ^^

Not yet since its only out in australia,japan,signapore and the uk i think. They are releasing it worldwide in the few upcoming days. Hope to see ya there

more_horiz
Welp then most likely I'm gonna wait 'till it comes out online since I'm lazy as fuck Yugioh duel links installation guide!  3974120512

more_horiz
You literally download it and put it in your phone,wtf

more_horiz
Yeah but from the stores I just simply download it Yugioh duel links installation guide!  3974120512

more_horiz
^This is basically the same, it's just instaled from unknown source. It's just like when whole world instaled Pokemon Go lol

Anyway, I had enough fun testing this, myb I'll download it latter. Thanks for sharing Crimzz

more_horiz
Im silver 3 in rank now, catchup boizz

more_horiz
So I saw this in the play store the other day, seems cool from the promos I've seen on here but I have some questions..

Is this Pay to Play or Pay to Win?

How is the game set up? Seems like it has it's own engine/spin off rules... Is there a guide for those anywhere?

Is there single player content or just PvP?

Seems like there's a strong DM flavour, what is the cardbase like?  Is it like the old GBA games or like Goat Format?

Any advice/Recommendations for someone just starting out?

more_horiz
DDS wrote:
So I saw this in the play store the other day, seems cool from the promos I've seen on here but I have some questions..

Is this Pay to Play or Pay to Win?

How is the game set up? Seems like it has it's own engine/spin off rules... Is there a guide for those anywhere?

Is there single player content or just PvP?

Seems like there's a strong DM flavour, what is the cardbase like?  Is it like the old GBA games or like Goat Format?

Any advice/Recommendations for someone just starting out?

Its free to play and not pay to win at all.
Im currently silver 5 in rank and you get a lot of money to buy packs.

The rules are the same yugioh as you know now, but with 3 mons 3 spells/traps zones and 20card decks, also 4000 lp.

There is single player in the form of quests which earn you money, these are very easy as im level 20 (almost max) for playing just 3 days.

Pvp is very fun and it takes skill, much like goat and such.

My current name is Crimson so feel free to add if you get it ^^

As for advice the meta is basically 9-11 monsters in deck 2 high level mons (i run dark magician and dark magician girl) and the rest spells/traps

more_horiz
Mind If I ask you to friend me? My name's still username290

more_horiz
Sure thing, Crimson is mine ^^. Reached gold  1

more_horiz
Peeps, tell me when the game comes to the stores if you could Yugioh duel links installation guide!  3974120512

more_horiz
Or you know get it now? like everyone lol

more_horiz
Even I has it! ;3

My Duelist ID is 273-636-437

I change screen names on a whim because It lets me, so if you wanna message me on there use the ID.

Starting to enjoy this now that I've had a bit of a play.. Gotten used to the mechanics and managed to get some cards so my deck isn't just boring sub-par vanilla beat!

Maybe we could start more discussions once the full global release is done via App/Play Store.

more_horiz
DDS wrote:
Even I has it! ;3

I change screen names on a whim because It lets me, so if you wanna message me on there use the ID.

Starting to enjoy this now that I've had a bit of a play.. Gotten used to the mechanics and managed to get some cards so my deck isn't just boring sub-par vanilla beat!

Maybe we could start more discussions once the full global release is done via App/Play Store.

Yay ill add you ! Btw yugi and kaiba seem to be the best characters so far, because of their skill. I'm currently only maining yugi and got to gold rank 1, but i really wanna build a jounouchi deck ;-;, 2bad i cant get that red eyes metal dragon loot

more_horiz
Yoo, I tried to get this again, keeps showing me some error thing and I got 3 APKs I can't delete?
I always forget to remove them via PC

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
Yoo, I tried to get this again, keeps showing me some error thing and I got 3 APKs I can't delete?
I always forget to remove them via PC

Did you  get the apk i posted? Others seem to be playing fine. What error do you get? 
Again make sure you got the right file

more_horiz
I got the one you posted, I won't instal

more_horiz
Maybe you havent unchecked install from outside sources on your phone?

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
DDS wrote:
Even I has it! ;3

Yay ill add you ! Btw yugi and kaiba seem to be the best characters so far, because of their skill. I'm currently only maining yugi and got to gold rank 1, but i really wanna build a jounouchi deck ;-;, 2bad i cant get that red eyes metal dragon loot

Sorry.. 273-363-437! This is what I get for posting while half asleep..lolz

more_horiz
DDS wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
DDS wrote:
Even I has it! ;3

Can you give me your current name? I dunno if i can add with Id

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Maybe you havent unchecked install from outside sources on your phone?

I just realised it could be lack of free space in my phone's memory. I'll check it when I come back from school

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
DDS wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
DDS wrote:
Even I has it! ;3

I would if I could.. Blue Maintenance Dragon too OP! I can't beat it QQ

That shit needs to get limited, for real.

more_horiz
DDS wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
DDS wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
DDS wrote:
Even I has it! ;3

I would if I could.. Blue Maintenance Dragon too OP! I can't beat it QQ

That shit needs to get limited, for real.

I think they said maintainance till 9:00. I was playing earlier though

more_horiz
Is this beta? I just bought a new phone yesterday and I'm eager to play this.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
Is this beta? I just bought a new phone yesterday and I'm eager to play this.

No the game is fully complete, one of the best ygo games imo. You have to hurry though, there is a pegasus event right now to get pegasus (i got him yay) and it lasts till 27th

more_horiz
Yeah, I'm gonna install the game now lol, didn't know it's fully out

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply