Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Have a confession to make...

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Anzo
Booked
Centrik
Kandy.JPEG
Drunkion
CrimsonOverlord
10 posters

descriptionHave a confession to make... - Page 2 EmptyHave a confession to make...

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Recently whenever i open photoshop, i just cant be honest with my self. The words pep ring through my ears, the letter P just speaks the truth i kept denying till now. Whenever i eat my traditional food pasta, i remember. The word pasta starts with P, i just keep spilling them with my knees being very weak because of this fact.

What i'm trying to say is.......PEP is better than me at gfx.

PEP IS BETTER THAN ME AT GFX!

i honestly feel so ashamed of even typing such a majestic name . pep is truly the better gfxer

descriptionHave a confession to make... - Page 2 EmptyRe: Have a confession to make...

more_horiz
U should all bow down before the god of gods you know

descriptionHave a confession to make... - Page 2 EmptyRe: Have a confession to make...

more_horiz
Lawl in one year i will be better then all you fgts will ever be..

But yeah Crimson you are a wise kid, maybe I can teach you a trick or two you know Have a confession to make... - Page 2 3974120512 

(I haven't smoked weed lel Sad

more_horiz
One year you'll still be trash tbh

You wont even get close to our level

more_horiz
Shhh this post is his shrine

more_horiz
Lel, I can already smell the fear in your posts Kandeh...you know my potential will overtake you...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply