Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGalaxy-Eyes Tournament(CometRain#1) EmptyGalaxy-Eyes Tournament(CometRain#1)

more_horiz
Hello there I'm Iceshade im pretty new around here so what better than do than to start up a tournament series and what better than to do it with a battle of the century between the galaxies.

Rules:
Ocg cards are legal
TCG Banlist of August 28
This is a Galaxy Deck Duel so only the archetypes and cards that both Kaito and Mizar use are allowed, so basically photon, galaxy, and ciphers.

Put your ygopro usernames down here and ill add your name to the list and post a Challonge link close to the day of the tournament.
7pm PST YGOPRO USA SERVERS

descriptionGalaxy-Eyes Tournament(CometRain#1) EmptyRe: Galaxy-Eyes Tournament(CometRain#1)

more_horiz
Pretty sure you can't do that, lol. 

Only staff can make events/tournaments, or people that have got an item from the show, that allowes them to do so. 

@NightBot enforce your judgement 

descriptionGalaxy-Eyes Tournament(CometRain#1) EmptyRe: Galaxy-Eyes Tournament(CometRain#1)

more_horiz
It's true, you cannot host tournament unless you buy an item  from the shop.

more_horiz
Im za galaxy master here, you can host a tourney but for nonstaffers like you, you need to buy it from the shop

more_horiz
IceshadeComets wrote:
Hello there I'm Iceshade im pretty new around here so what better than do than to start up a tournament series and what better than to do it with a battle of the century between the galaxies.

Rules:
Ocg cards are legal
TCG Banlist of August 28
This is a Galaxy Deck Duel so only the archetypes and cards that both Kaito and Mizar use are allowed, so basically photon, galaxy, and ciphers.

Put your ygopro usernames down here and ill add your name to the list and post a Challonge link close to the day of the tournament.
7pm PST YGOPRO USA SERVERS

Just so you understand why you cant host it, Its like if everyone host their own tournament the site would be chaos, basically that, so let the staff handle the tournaments, or if you want you can earn Duel Points and host one yourself

more_horiz
there is a topic where you can suggest tournament ideas to the staff

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:

Just so you understand why you cant host it, Its like if everyone host their own tournament the site would be chaos, basically that, so let the staff handle the tournaments, or if you want you can earn Duel Points and host one yourself

Or just allow me to host tournament, since I'm really good at it Razz 

more_horiz
OR, I will host tell someone in staff to host this during weekend. (looks at staff team)

more_horiz
Ok makes sense. I'll let the staff do it. But I am against plain tournaments just to let everyone know.

more_horiz
We are making plain tournaments just as a starting point. Dueling was a bit forgotten for some time and we are curently in a rebuilding process. A normal tournament to get things started was the best idea. 

I'm sure there will be many interesting tournament in the future. There are also very big events planned, so stay around ^^ 

Last edited by Pepchoninga on Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
We used to have all kinds of different dueling tournaments, but we stopped hosting tournaments for a while now, so this Plain Tournament is just for testing.

more_horiz
I can host this if you guys would want something like this, but isnt it just 1 deck for all lol?

more_horiz
I don't like the tournament idea at all. You could rather host Pre-DUEA Summer 2k14 format we were talking about. 

more_horiz
Lol wait till this one ends and then do other shitz Galaxy-Eyes Tournament(CometRain#1) 3974120512 

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Lol wait till this one ends and then do other shitz Galaxy-Eyes Tournament(CometRain#1) 3974120512 

I don't see a purpose in doing that; there can be multiple tournaments at once. 

Plus, the new one could be open for sign-ups until current one is done.

more_horiz
Don't argue with me sucker  Galaxy-Eyes Tournament(CometRain#1) 4204681869

Also I think we should finaluze the RPG first tbh. 

more_horiz
RPG is an event. 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply