Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionOld school burn with a new school twist EmptyOld school burn with a new school twist

more_horiz
Hello, people. I am in need of help to update a friend's old burn deck to bring it into the new age. I know chain burn and even heal burn are options but he does not want that. So let's get down to his deck list.

Monsters:
Volcanic Scattershot X3
Volcanic Slicer X3
Solar Flare Dragon X3
volcanic CounterX1
[size=34]UFO Turtle X3[/size]
mecha-dog marron X3
Mecha Bunny X3 
Reflect Bounder X1
[size=34]mashmallion X2[/size]
Lava Golem X2 

Fusions:
Blaze Fenix, The Burning bombardment Bird: 1
Ignition beast Volcannon: 1

Traps:
Ceasefire: 2
Secret Barrel: 2
Magic Cylinder: 3
Ring of Destruction: 1
barrel Behind the door: 2
destruction ring: 1
backfire: 1

Spells:
tremendous Fire: 2
Swords of Revealing Light: 3
Nightmare's Steel cage: 3
Polymerization: 2
Ookazi: 2

descriptionOld school burn with a new school twist EmptyRe: Old school burn with a new school twist

more_horiz
Um well...the deck has no actually core. Is it volcanics? Is it some strange stall burn? Tbh, burn should be pretty straight forward. 

Best burn Imo is Nurse Burn. With card of Demise the deck is super consistent, and the chances of you winning and making your opponent rage in his panths is very high. 

descriptionOld school burn with a new school twist EmptyRe: Old school burn with a new school twist

more_horiz
Nurse burn is way too expensive to build. And this is his deck from a while ago.

more_horiz
Yeah, but this is really a deck that would not be able to do as well as some of the other burn decks

more_horiz
[size=68]I realize that nurse burn is better, but he just wants his old deck updated. I am trying to get him to see the superiority of Nurse but he feels it is too risky[/size]

more_horiz
I'm not pushing Nurse Burn on you, even tho I've been trolling with the deck since the day it was brought-up as an Idea. 

This deck unfortunately is not a burn deck. It's a mish-mash of cards with some burn styled cards. 

I will dig up some ideas if I can later tho. 

more_horiz
I am patient

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply