Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDA the novel (i'm a horrible novelist)  EmptyDA the novel (i'm a horrible novelist)

more_horiz
Now I know this is bad but I really tried my hardest (so please don't hate)

Note this is a work of fiction (I have never been to Anzo's office nor do I want to 
Spoiler :

descriptionDA the novel (i'm a horrible novelist)  EmptyRe: DA the novel (i'm a horrible novelist)

more_horiz
This is actually fine, if you keep working and writing you may be a good novelist one day.

descriptionDA the novel (i'm a horrible novelist)  EmptyRe: DA the novel (i'm a horrible novelist)

more_horiz
Maybe take a look at the one I wrote as a Slice of Life http://www.duelacademy.net/t46453-heaven-academy-a-da-novel

more_horiz
Well that's not that bad, tho i lose the plot of it Razz could use some better meaning to your going to Anzo's office, since this was kinda pointless. 

more_horiz
It kinda lacks a plot(And a certain important character that REALLY could be in it)
And I don't get why you explain this is about "a certain girl that is not me" but yet still you use 1st person kinda view(sorry not familiar with literature related words/expressions in English) to describe the story
And what annoys me most is the fact that you call yourself horrible at simply everything DA the novel (i'm a horrible novelist)  576792747

more_horiz
Pro tip: Gala should be the main character

more_horiz
I think you have a better chance at making short jokes lol, in so many meanings

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply