Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[TCG TDIL] Subterror Behemoth Stalagmo Empty[TCG TDIL] Subterror Behemoth Stalagmo

more_horiz
Subterror Behemoth Stalagmo

[TCG TDIL] Subterror Behemoth Stalagmo Latest?cb=20160709210442

FLIP: You can discard 1 "Subterror" monster, and if you do, draw 2 cards. You can only use this effect of "Subterror Behemoth Stalagmo" once per turn.
When a face-up monster you control is flipped face-down, if you control no face-up monsters: You can Special Summon this card from your hand in Defense Position. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position.

description[TCG TDIL] Subterror Behemoth Stalagmo EmptyRe: [TCG TDIL] Subterror Behemoth Stalagmo

more_horiz
Interesting. Basically Shaddoll beasts eff but the deck reminds me of the 'Swarm of' series with shaddoll blends to it.

description[TCG TDIL] Subterror Behemoth Stalagmo EmptyRe: [TCG TDIL] Subterror Behemoth Stalagmo

more_horiz
So Prediction Princess Terror confirmed? K K

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:
Interesting. Basically Shaddoll beasts eff but the deck reminds me of the 'Swarm of' series with shaddoll blends to it.

PACMAN reborn?

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:

PACMAN reborn?

Very much possible tbh. Can see PACMAN making a comeback with these guys.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply