Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI have to leave..( Temporarily ) EmptyI have to leave..( Temporarily )

more_horiz
Hey guys just thought I would let you know why I am not in Mafia this time around. This is because on Friday I am leaving home to go to Dublin for 2 weeks for a summer course in psychology, I will not have internet access during the day so I may only be able to go online at night time if ever during those 2 weeks. i hope you guys understand and i will see you all on the 23rd?? or maybe 24th.. It sucks to leave at a time when I am doing soo well but it has to be done as my family paid alot of money for this course.... If you guys want anymore information about what I am doing search CAT Ireland.
Thanks for Listining
Ophion Out! ( Temporarily ) ( From Friday )

descriptionI have to leave..( Temporarily ) EmptyRe: I have to leave..( Temporarily )

more_horiz
Baaaiii~

descriptionI have to leave..( Temporarily ) EmptyRe: I have to leave..( Temporarily )

more_horiz
Thanks for being sooo sad about me leaving..

more_horiz
Dang ;-; oh well hope to see ya when ya get back ^^

more_horiz
Omega Ophion wrote:

Let's get a trk RIP in the chat then plz. R.I.P. in peace the cute Ophion. They will be dearly missed but never forgotten. elephant

more_horiz
Omega Ophion wrote:

He's salty because he died Night 1 I have to leave..( Temporarily ) 3974120512

Don't worry buddy, we'll be here waiting for you. Mafia won't be the same without you!

more_horiz
Good Luck, Ophion!

We'll see ya around soon <3

more_horiz
We miss chu~
Also there's no reason to be sorry for leaving...I have to leave..( Temporarily ) 576792747

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Omega Ophion wrote:

No I have to leave..( Temporarily ) 2850027566

Smh

Anyways, stay safe. Don't do drugs, use protection. All that cool jazz. Baaaiiii~

more_horiz
DMK wrote:
Lux wrote:
Omega Ophion wrote:

No I have to leave..( Temporarily ) 2850027566

Smh

Anyways, stay safe. Don't do drugs, use protection. All that cool jazz. Baaaiiii~

Join new mafia, we won't kill you night 1.

more_horiz
If im doctor ill protect you night 1 dmk

more_horiz
Seeya man, and have fun :-). Psychology is a VERY interesting subject to study.

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:
Seeya man, and have fun :-). Psychology is a VERY interesting subject to study.

I actually can't wait since I'm getting it next year in High School...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply