Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAll I do is #sacksacksack no mater wut EmptyAll I do is #sacksacksack no mater wut

more_horiz
Game 2: I open with Dark Law, Mask and shit load of backrow. My opponent admits defeat on beginning of the duel...

All I do is #sacksacksack no mater wut E97WNEh

He says he hasn't expected that mask... one more thing he probably didn't expect as well is TRIPLE MASK IN GAME 3, LOL HIS DECK DEAD

Even with these 3 I almost lost but you get the point...
#sack4thejustice

-Gala out

descriptionAll I do is #sacksacksack no mater wut EmptyRe: All I do is #sacksacksack no mater wut

more_horiz
Triple Mask is kind of brick All I do is #sacksacksack no mater wut 3974120512 

Double would be awesome, since you couldn't progress much with that hand at all.

descriptionAll I do is #sacksacksack no mater wut EmptyRe: All I do is #sacksacksack no mater wut

more_horiz
triple mask is e.e, 2 in hand is enugh, a perf hand would be Mist,mask change, 2 MoR, and an instant

more_horiz
I wouldn't call it a brick since one got down in a very instant and he couldn't summon shit so Neos was fisting his jaw for a good period of time until he got rid of the second one as well :3

more_horiz
Well, with that hand, you probably set 2 MoR, one PWWB and summon Neos.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Well, with that hand, you probably set 2 MoR, one PWWB and summon Neos.

obv

Stop seeking for flaws

more_horiz
Sorry  All I do is #sacksacksack no mater wut 3152200200

more_horiz
Meeeeeeh

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Meeeeeeh

:<

more_horiz
Lol welcome back buddy~!

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Lol welcome back buddy~!

<3 !

more_horiz
The Ra Movement is real yo squad lookin good right now
wb to the insanity bro

more_horiz
You can that sacking?

more_horiz
PowerNova wrote:
The Ra Movement is real yo squad lookin good right now
wb to the insanity bro

It sure looks so Wink
Thank you very much Nova <3
Anzo wrote:
You can that sacking?

I just added it to my collection. Besides, I am someone to be feared of...

more_horiz
Wow.. Seeing this has made me realize that I must really do open broken every duel, if that's a "sack hand".

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
Wow.. Seeing this has made me realize that I must really do open broken every duel, if that's a "sack hand".

Umm, here's another brag ass who thinks he's out of this world. There's a difference between broken-opening and sack which obviously you can't distinguish. Another thing is, I play HEROes damn it, I was known for being a sacker on this academy which is the main reason why I made Gremlin so salty and he transfered me to Yellow Dorm on my testing. I got 3 Skill Drains and Super Poly against his Herald which ARE THE CARDS I SIDED AND GOT IN THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE DUEL. Not to mention World Cup and friendly duels. I just posted this thing for the lulz as you may find similar older topics of mine in this forum. I don't see the point of killing the little bit of fun this academy has been left with with new staffers who take everything so seriously except for the older ones and my nigga @Lux 
So I'd advise you to stop acting like you're the World's wise even if you're an Administrator or perhaps "Obelisk Blue", in other words, shut up pls.

~Lock this topic

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply