Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhat's good? EmptyWhat's good?

more_horiz
What's good guys? How's life going? Anything interesting going on in your life right now? Just wanted to say Hi and get in better contact with some of you. I know some of you are actually quite nice and sometimes I can just be a jack ass. Saw X-Men Apolocaplyse. It was amazing. If you want to talk about lets talk about. Saw the Asassin Creed Movie commerical. Looked amazing as well, Can't wait! I'm the co leader of a clan on clash royale. We only have 23-50 members right now because some foolishness that happened last weekend with a formal member. Were pretty good, were all active, we donate and request constantly, we all help each other out, and were all chill and trustworthy. If you want to join just hmu in the DA messages or hmu on snapchat or in the dms on instagram @kjware11 for both. I'm pretty chill, just depends on the person.

descriptionWhat's good? EmptyRe: What's good?

more_horiz
How are you doing bro? I saw X-Men Apocalypse as well.

more_horiz
I haven't seen any movie for the past month or so.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
How are you doing bro? I saw X-Men Apocalypse as well.

I'm doing good bro, thanks for asking. I've made some new friends and figured out some people. I still haven't gotten use to my mother's boyfriend's kids though. I enjoy spending time with the older one Marshall who is 11 but not with the younger one Landan who is 8. Me and Marshall play COD whenever I come to my mom's house for the weekend. When I wad younger I would play assassin creed and assassin creed is rated mature. I was like 13 so eventually I started shooting the cillivans for no reason and my dad and stepmom got worried about me and cut me off. I've noticed that whenever me and Marshall are playing split screen he's shooting off the manqueins heads. I haven't brought it up to him but I'm just thinking maybe he shouldn't be playing this yet. His dad only displinces them but they still continue to do things they know shouldn't do. I do my best to be nice to them. Like when I get him in the morning I'll ask them what they want for breakfast, I make their snacks for them, I ration things out for them. But, when they begin to annoy me I shut down and I either ignore them or start being a dick to them. On Sunday, we were watching Dr. Ken and Landan asked me if the man on the TV was white. He was white. I just ignored him because that was one of the dumbest questions he's asked me before and the dumbest I've heard. I've been trying to help my mom and be nice and helpful to them but I'm just not use to dealing with younger kids for a long period of time. Being the younger kid I was similar to Landan when me and my sister were younger. My friends are 15 or 16 so I just don't know how to handle all of that shit. I enjoyed X-Men. I'm not going to say any spoilers because someone who wants to see it and hasn't seen it yet might read the post. I fell asleep after the first hour or 30 minutes, but from what I saw It was a great movie.

more_horiz
You are nice to them because of you, not them. But you are doing nice gestures, keep doing so. 

I really enjoyed X-Men as well. It can be compared with the best X-Men yet, Days of Future Past. I'd be going to cinema every week or two if I would have more money, lul.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
You are nice to them because of you, not them. But you are doing nice gestures, keep doing so. 

I really enjoyed X-Men as well. It can be compared with the best X-Men yet, Days of Future Past. I'd be going to cinema every week or two if I would have more money, lul.

Yeah, I enjoyed both of those pretty well. The last Wolverine though that took place in Asia. That was really good. Just the whole story line of it. I remember watching like the 2003 or early year X-Men. Me and my aquantince Carlos were talking and I told him it was the best X-Men and he said the whole plot for it was stupid. I don't understand why they won't destroy weapon X. If you could call every war with a villian that has happened in the X-Men MOVIES we be on like WW X.

more_horiz
Lul, yeah.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Lul, yeah.

Before I saw X-Men apocalpyse my classmates were saying it was the last one but after waiting for those 10 minute credits to end the clip that show made me assume their was going to be another one. The clip was meant to be vague and I didn't know what it meant but their might be another one since they made a clip.

more_horiz
Heartbreaker wrote:
Lux wrote:
Lul, yeah.

Before I saw X-Men apocalpyse my classmates were saying it was the last one but after waiting for those 10 minute credits to end the clip that show made me assume their was going to be another one. The clip was meant to be vague and I didn't know what it meant but their might be another one since they made a clip.

It's meant to be the last movie, but I also hope for more, because this new reboot is very good.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Heartbreaker wrote:
Lux wrote:
Lul, yeah.

It's meant to be the last movie, but I also hope for more, because this new reboot is very good.

I'm not a marvel fanatic and I'm not a comic nerd but some of Marvel's movies including this one have really caught my emotions. Another thing that caught me was in the clip where the sentinetals were coming. I was like those are magnetos and I remember when their purpose was to cause harm and coruption so I was like why are they there.

more_horiz
Heartbreaker wrote:
Lux wrote:
Heartbreaker wrote:
Lux wrote:
Lul, yeah.

I'm not a marvel fanatic and I'm not a comic nerd but some of Marvel's movies including this one have really caught my emotions. Another thing that caught me was in the clip where the sentinetals were coming. I was like those are magnetos and I remember when their purpose was to cause harm and coruption so I was like why are they there.

I'm a big fan of superheroes in general.

Sentinels, well, those were in X-Men Days Of Future Past. They are designed to destroy any mutant. They will adapt to their powers and find a way to kill them.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Heartbreaker wrote:
Lux wrote:
Heartbreaker wrote:
Lux wrote:
Lul, yeah.

I'm a big fan of superheroes in general.

Sentinels, well, those were in X-Men Days Of Future Past. They are designed to destroy any mutant. They will adapt to their powers and find a way to kill them.

Thank you for teaching me more about them. So if their Magnetos creation and he's friends with Xavier I wonder what going to happen in the next one.

more_horiz
Old friend. Their friendship is cool What's good? 3974120512

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply