Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Whatsapp group

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
ScottyAdams
Nuran
Booked
JC the shadow hunter
Drunkion
Lux
Flash Dreyar
Linda-Senpai
CrimsonOverlord
13 posters

descriptionWhatsapp group - Page 2 EmptyWhatsapp group

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

So im making a DA whatsapp group, if anyone wants to join just leave your numbah and your country thingy down here, we are crimson bakz and me right now, plz send moar people, they are weird D:

descriptionWhatsapp group - Page 2 EmptyRe: Whatsapp group

more_horiz
well wtf, seriously no one knows whatsapp? its like probabbly the most popular app

more_horiz
And it's also Facebook's Whatsapp group - Page 2 3974120512 

I mean, Facebook owns Whatsapp.

more_horiz
Inb4 wut's facebook

more_horiz
Whatsapp is gay... 
BAND and DISCORD is much..much better...

Discord even has group voice chat..
And BAND is more like a forum..

No phone number required for band and discord.. ....phone number is required fr watsapp...

more_horiz
And not everybody wants to disclose their phonenumber..like me...
#screwdoubleposting..

more_horiz
DeathStalker wrote:
Whatsapp is gay... 
BAND and DISCORD is much..much better...

Discord even has group voice chat..
And BAND is more like a forum..

No phone number required for band and discord.. ....phone number is required fr watsapp...

Well they are different things... whatsapp is more of a text app, you use it everyday, discord is more of a gaming tool for teams or raid

more_horiz
Fark as deep as we've went in, being us 3 only is fine now lol

more_horiz
Yeah i just cant understand why people think whatsapp is like an unknown weird app lol, its like the most used thing in my country at least

more_horiz
It's popular everywhere lol. It's like the go to app for messaging your friends,yes it is better than fb messenger, heck fb owns this lol

more_horiz
Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram, Snapchat, Insagram, Facebook. Everyone should know what these are even if you don't use them yourself. Everything is done through social network nowadays.

more_horiz
I don't know what is WhatsApp though...

more_horiz
Screw whatsapp though, if you want to use something just use Discord or something

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram, Snapchat, Insagram, Facebook. Everyone should know what these are even if you don't use them yourself. Everything is done through social network nowadays.

I don't know how our folks do not know about them lol.

more_horiz
AbyssalYGO wrote:
Screw whatsapp though, if you want to use something just use Discord or something

but they are totally different lol, discord doesnt serve the same purpose as whatsapp

more_horiz
Discord is waaay better....have u heared about it?.....why would u use what's app when u can use discord...u wanna text?...you can group chat and get notifications and shit..can even send attachments....and u can voice chat.....without giving up ur phonenumber or IP (skype)...

Idk why ure bent in whatsapp..there are much better choice that still provides the anonymity and safety that forumotion gives..

more_horiz
Tell me...say it....what does whatsapp do that discord cant....say it..NAME THE FEATURE....I wanna hear it..

more_horiz
DeathStalker wrote:
Tell me...say it....what does whatsapp do that discord cant....say it..NAME THE FEATURE....I wanna hear it..

It's fine bro...if you don't like Whatsapp pass by...just because it's not one of your communication sources doesen't mean it's bad.

more_horiz
I use wats app.......Im familiar with it...

Discord is just a better option that watsapp for something like this.. plus you need to have a phonenumber to use watsapp..and it has to have service...that kinda defeats the purpose a little

more_horiz

plus you need to have a phonenumber to use watsapp..and it has to have service...that kinda defeats the purpose a little

Yeah, it's a phone app at the end Whatsapp group - Page 2 3974120512

We have our good old chatbox lul.

more_horiz
DeathStalker wrote:

I use both, first discord chat is worse than whatsapp in personal talks like 1 to 1, second discord is widely less used and third the phone number is useful so your contacts isntantly get into whatsapp isntead of trying to search their user on discord.

They are different APPS, discord was made with the purpose of gaming just like teamspeak or curse voice

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply