Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptioncome visit this wonderful country   Emptycome visit this wonderful country

more_horiz
some people say they are born in the wrong era
i used to think i was born on the wrong continent and that my life would have been better if i lived in Europe or someplace..... 
but it could have been worse 
i could have been born here

name: The United Cult of Bananas
population: 3 humans and 5,063,458 bananas
Export/Import: Export: unicorn farts, Import: hopes of a better law system for their country
currency: unicorn farts
laws:
1. unicorn farts are illegal
2. ignore rule 1
3. have a cake
4. stop reading these
5. no, seriously stop
6. these aren't actual laws, so just stop okay!?
7. fine then, continue
8. your face is ugly
9. so is everyone else's 
X. bananas are amazing!
typeofgov: fake oligarchy
climate: hot, humid
People: bananas mostly
religion: The Banana Cult
Education: Almost all of the country is educated, to be educated you must be able to remain completely still while planking
Economy: The country owes money (real money not farts) to Fake country, though 2nd Fake Country and Real Country owe billions of unicorn farts to the United Cult of Bananas

and now, the anthem 
bananas for me
bananas for you
bananas for we
and for him too
but how can we be
or see the shoe
with our random tree
not waving for youth?

(but by tradition, the lyrics are ignored, instead they sing uuuuuhhh in monotone for 30 seconds)

descriptioncome visit this wonderful country   EmptyRe: come visit this wonderful country

more_horiz
You are the reason unicorns dont exist

descriptioncome visit this wonderful country   EmptyRe: come visit this wonderful country

more_horiz
come visit this wonderful country   576792747 Onions are the answer when words can't help you...

more_horiz
No

more_horiz
why

more_horiz
I'm alergic to bananas come visit this wonderful country   3974120512

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
I'm alergic to bananas come visit this wonderful country   3974120512

you live a sad live @lux

CrimsonOverlord wrote:
You are the reason unicorns dont exist

i don't see your logic

more_horiz
I can live without them.

more_horiz
bananas are the most disgusting fruit tbh

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

B-b-b-but...BANANAAAAAAAAAS T.T

more_horiz
"Export: Unicorns fart"

I'm done.

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

B-b-b-but...BANANAAAAAAAAAS T.T

exactly

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply