Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

I'm done with dueling

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
DMK
username290
Booked
Lux
CrimsonOverlord
Flash Dreyar
10 posters

descriptionI'm done with dueling EmptyI'm done with dueling

more_horiz
Alright I'm done, everyone here is too savage for me to face I'm done with dueling 3974120512. I'm not going to duel anyone here anymore, not for a while. I'll still be here and in chat, just don't ask me to test a deck or duel you for ba or tournament.  I'm done with all that. Welp good job everyone, you are true duelist.

descriptionI'm done with dueling EmptyRe: I'm done with dueling

more_horiz
Why so depressed lol, ill let you know we all lose from time to time heck i had 5 losses straight when i first joined, but i learned from losses and here i am now from a loss streak to highest dorm. Have fun playing the decks you believe in and dont give up!

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Why so depressed lol, ill let you know we all lose from time to time heck i had 5 losses straight when i first joined, but i learned from losses and here i am now from a loss streak to highest dorm. Have fun playing the decks you believe in and dont give up

I tried to have fun but your all too savage. Its been this way all month, really im sick of it. Its the only way to end my torment once and for all.

more_horiz
Never give up bro.

more_horiz
Arent you priviledged then? You are dueling the best there are, so learn from em

more_horiz
wait wait wait, you will be in dorm war or no?

more_horiz
i really really really really wish that there was something i could say that would make you instantly make you an amazing duellist but i just can't do that

i guess all i can say is that your a great guy and i hope you'll start playing again ,, in time

more_horiz
username290 wrote:
i really really really really wish that there was something i could say that would make you instantly make you an amazing duellist but i just can't do that

i guess all i can say is that your a great guy and i hope you'll start playing again ,, in time

I do still duel, when i said ive stopped dueling that just means ive stopped doing ba's, tournaments, and pretty much dueling anyone in this forum. Its the only way to get better. I'll start dueling you guys again when i get my decks to savage level.

more_horiz
WE DID IT REDDIT. We successfully broke esper! Onto the others and then sweeping the Dorm War will be ezpz.

more_horiz
So you lost some duels, and instead of trying to realize what you did wrong, you just say fuck it all and ragequit?
With that attitude you will stay as you are. If you want to ever get better, you should keep dueling here, it is the only way to get gud.

more_horiz
AbyssalYGO wrote:
So you lost some duels, and instead of trying to realize what you did wrong, you just say fuck it all and ragequit?
With that attitude you will stay as you are. If you want to ever get better, you should keep dueling here, it is the only way to get gud.

Abyss, if i keep fighting people here im not going to get any better. This entire month I haven't won a single match, I keep trying but you guys just stop me in the end. I know my mistakes, they will be fixed but not by any savage here. That's why im not going to duel anyone for now. Trust me this will last till like sometime between tomorrow and next week. Though feels nice that you feel strongly about this, I know you care so much.

DMK wrote:
WE DID IT REDDIT. We successfully broke esper! Onto the others and then sweeping the Dorm War will be ezpz.

Yep congratulations guys totally broke me. The first savages to drive me insane. I'm done with dueling 3974120512

more_horiz
Diabolic Esper wrote:
username290 wrote:

I do still duel, when i said ive stopped dueling that just means ive stopped doing ba's, tournaments, and pretty much dueling anyone in this forum. Its the only way to get better. I'll start dueling you guys again when i get my decks to savage level.

Ok homie, I'll tell you my experiences when it comes to these kinds of things since I, myself, is currently going to places playing at YCS and Regional levels shit. If you want to get better, quitting and going haitus for a couple of days is NOT gonna solve anything. You sitting there thinking of ideas by yourself won't help you know what are your problems. You may think you know, but there could be others that notice something that you probable haven't realized . Reasons it won't work cuz others aren't gonna stay with the same build forever. They gonna get better cuz they will continue dueling and learn new tricks while you just sit there thinking how you can fool them with their past builds. We are in a stage when we are about 2 weeks in and people are still adjusting to the new format. Interesting deck builds are popping up and topping and you gonna come back and get savage on some new stuff. The only way you get better is continuing dueling and seek help from others. See what ideas they have for you and accept those that you think will help you. Better yet, if you have the funds, go find a game store that does yugioh tournaments. Test out your deck there and see how it does in actual competitive field. Not saying DA is not competitive enough, but you can see and hear instant responses instead of waiting for one on a post. Come on, it's basic knowledge. Like almost every damn couch in a high school sports movie say, "Practice makes it better". I'm not trying to inspire you to come back playing, but I'm just pointing out some reality that you must have to know. 

So if you want to get better then here is the list so you can try to follow:
1. Continue playing
2. seek advice from others
3. watch duels, either from in person, on DN, or youtube videos so you can learn combos for your deck or other decks to know their combos and weaknesses.

The choice is yours so no pressure. Damn I post the longest shits sometimes. Shocked

more_horiz
Well said Pabel. +1

more_horiz
Here's some truth for you;

Nobody's saying that you have to accept losing trust me, it's natural instinct to hate losing, I hate it myself or that you have to continue playing, but if you're truly desiring to break outta this slump and improve as a player, learning from your losses is paramount. That includes playing against people that quite frankly, are superior to you.

It is from those people, that you can learn tricks and tips on how to improve yourself as a player, and find that next level inside of yourself. I've been in your position before and I will say; taking a day or two to sit back and just spend time away from dueling helps to recharge the batteries, as well as giving you time to study what you might be doing wrong, and assessing different ways on how to fix them.

Study the game, take time to research decks and figure out their strengths/weaknesses and if they're right for you. Sure, to get your confidence back, beating "weaker" opponents is fine, but as I said; you still need the challenge of somebody "stronger" than yourself.

more_horiz
well, hope u thought this thru

more_horiz
So many people care, thats what i like to see. Alright ill end my strike, however i will still not do BA's. I will do tournaments, events, and fun duels as to the deal I made.

Last edited by Diabolic Esper on Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
chet ._. ok

more_horiz
I'm done with dueling 3974120512 much chet indeed

more_horiz
Use Ojamas, they win games.

more_horiz
oh i see Anzo so use ojama's to make it so that my opponent cant summon monsters, and also have racoon's with it too, to make it a lvl 2 beast deck.

more_horiz
VENOM AWAY IS BACK!!!!!

more_horiz
Yep the symbiote is back

more_horiz
im so happy Smile

more_horiz
Welcome back to dueling.