Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhats with the Symbiote? EmptyWhats with the Symbiote?

more_horiz
Alright I've been getting questions about this so now ill answer. Its a thing I'm going to do now. All deck archetypes will be replaced with Symbiote. I do this because its fun for me and I love Agent Venom (no homo). So the archetypes names will be like this as for examples: Dinomist = Symbiotemist, Lightsworns = Symbiotesworns, D/D/D = Symbiote D/D/D, Graydel = Symbiote Graydel, Dark Magician = Dark Symbiote, and finally Aromage = Symbiotemage. All archetypes will be like this for me from now on. You don't have to like it, and you can very well ignore it, but I will keep doing it.

descriptionWhats with the Symbiote? EmptyRe: Whats with the Symbiote?

more_horiz
GrumpyCat

more_horiz
WHERE IS CHATBOX? 

@ABCBOOKS

more_horiz
What's a Symbiote? :>

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
What's a Symbiote? :>

A good question. A symbiote is an alien life form from the Marvel Universe, for those who know Spider-Man the Symbiote is called Venom. That's what a Symbiote is. Since my profile screams symbiote, I decided to have fun and infect other archetypes turn those decks into a symbiotetype deck lol. So far though from the first 2 post, it seems people aren't fond of it, and that's okay.

more_horiz
There are more than one symbiote by the way. Carnage is one of them, and he's as strong as Venom and Spider-Man combined, as they had to work together to defeat Carnage. And there is Toxic, daughter/son of Carnage, who's even stronger than Carnage lol.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
There are more than one symbiote by the way. Carnage is one of them, and he's as strong as Venom and Spider-Man combined, as they had to work together to defeat Carnage. And there is Toxic, daughter/son of Carnage, who's even stronger than Carnage lol.

Don't forget about Anti-Venom just as strong as Venom.

more_horiz
Diabolic Esper wrote:
Lux wrote:

Don't forget about Anti-Venom just as strong as Venom.

Yea there is also Anti-Venom.

more_horiz
they also tamper with your brain

more_horiz
username290 wrote:
they also tamper with your brain

They do take control of their host mind yes, but Agent Venom is a special case. This applies to both the comic book version and the Disney XD version. Its like if Flash and Venom somehow came into terms and agreed to share half of Flash's mind. Now Venom does take control but only when one of the two gets angry or if Venom is in real pain. Other then that its like they get along. That's part of the reason why he is my favorite hero too.

more_horiz
Lol Carnage is crazy host + crazy symbiote. Result = terror.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Lol Carnage is crazy host + crazy symbiote. Result = terror.

Not even Flash could control Carnage lol.

more_horiz
^It's all on creator's pen lol so who knows

n I say I call everything chet then

more_horiz
Because Carnage is uncontrolable.

more_horiz
Well yeah Carnage has more mental power then venom so he can pretty much take over anyone, even Agent Venom. Hmm that game me a funny idea. :D yeah lets see how this works out.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply