Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[SHVI] Kozmo Dark Planet Empty[SHVI] Kozmo Dark Planet

more_horiz
Kozmo Dark Planet

[SHVI] Kozmo Dark Planet Latest?cb=20160422022623

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing "Kozmo" monsters from your hand whose total Levels equal 10 or more, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. During either player's turn, when a Spell Card is activated: You can banish 1 "Kozmo" monster from your Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 Level 9 or lower "Kozmo" monster from your Deck to your hand.

As we all Knew it negates Spell Cards, but as we all ignored it's Nomi.

description[SHVI] Kozmo Dark Planet EmptyRe: [SHVI] Kozmo Dark Planet

more_horiz
It's bad until that Utopia 5000 guy is banned. When thats gone this guy is an indestructible master of war.

more_horiz
Broken as fuck.
Thanks komoney, can't even play the game anymore now nice

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
It's bad until that Utopia 5000 guy is banned. When thats gone this guy is an indestructible master of war.

S39 will never be banned, first of all because it's North America Exclusive so Far.
Second because there's no reason to ban him.

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

S39 will never be banned, first of all because it's North America Exclusive so Far.

I dunno, a generic rank 4 with 5k atk and armades effect is quite broken.

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

That's my point.

I just personally don't see it being worth going minus to summon this thing when any deck that can go R4NK can run over it with ease.

I love the art though, it reminds me of Chronomaly.

more_horiz
AbyssalYGO wrote:
Jv wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

I dunno, a generic rank 4 with 5k atk and armades effect is quite broken.

it's 1 time or at maximum 2 times 5K. it can be stopped anyway (Strike, Kozmojo, Warning, Hole etc)

also S39 destroys even the easy-summon Kozmos, so people will still run this.

also this SHOULD BE the last Kozmo and Kaiju Set. and if it is not, the next Kozmo blocks Summons ._.

more_horiz
Ehh, if it floated instead of just searching, I'd be more inclined to running it as a 1 of. The fact you go neg to summon this yes, ik Town exists but it's still a neg makes it kinda iffy to run imo. Is it good? Yea, it's decent. Is it broken? Naw. Tbh; it's not the best Kozmo card from this set.

more_horiz
You can talk about negging as much as you want, but if you can't possibly kill this thing as a player, thats a pretty huge plus if you ask me Smile

Also, from Europe, no lightning (broken ass XYZ) so killing this is a bit harder due to 4k attack, even excalibur can't get over it.

more_horiz
I'll give you a lil hint ... this card is easier to kill than you think. Heck, in the mirror, Kozmojo just straight up laughs at this card. As I said, it's decent but I'm not sure if I'll be running it, nor is it the best card from this set.

more_horiz
All Kozmo cards in this set are "decent", or directly just suck.

DarkLady is "meh" can see plays like this, but it's not that amazing.

Lion is bad since it targets directly 3 not up to 3, and just 500 Damage. The only use is too have always cards to banish for Dark Eclipser & Dark Planet.

The trap is cool and decent, but more Side-Deck against PK, Monarch, Pendulum and Kozmos themselves.

The Kozmo Walker is still unknown so maybe it can be more useful.

Also as I said in theory this SHOULD BE the last Kozmo and Kaiju Set.

I hope they announce it in the articles, because every TCG Exclusives ended after 4 Sets and the "Anti-Kaiju" name Kaiju should promote this.

more_horiz
Was honestly expecting more......

its ok and all but it can be destroyed by effects unless jv did a typo

and now since pepe got fucked anally the ue for negating spells is not as important as it was in the previous banlist (besides monarchs)

and BA is the main problem, so we should at least get a kozmo xyz D:

more_horiz
why would Kozmo get an xyz they are all different levels.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
why would Kozmo get an xyz they are all different levels.

Theres obviously ones with the same level.....

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply