Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

TCG Banlist, April 11th

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
JC the shadow hunter
Trickster
Linda-Senpai
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
ScottyAdams
Booked
SilentKatana
12 posters

descriptionTCG Banlist, April 11th EmptyTCG Banlist, April 11th

more_horiz
http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/index.html

Newly Forbidden:

Performage Damage Juggler
Performage Plushfire
Tellarknight Ptolemaeus
Chicken Game
Wavering Eyes

Newly Limited:
Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer
Peformapal Monkeyboard
Performapal Skullcrobat Joker
Wisdom-Eye Magician
Elder Entity Norden
Thousand-Eyes Restrict
Ignister Prominence, the Blazing Dracoslayer
Draco-Face Off
Reasoning
Upstart Goblin

Newly Semi-Limited:
Debris Dragon
Allure of Darkness
Emergency Teleport

Newly Unlimited:
Dark Magician of Chaos
Tragodeia
Advanced Ritual Art
Crush Card Virus

descriptionTCG Banlist, April 11th EmptyRe: TCG Banlist, April 11th

more_horiz
no kozmo or monarch on the list, ummmmmm, are my eyes failing me or is konmai failing me lol?

more_horiz
Upstart limited ... I can't. I literally can't.

more_horiz
I give it 4/5 because no Kozmo on the list. But a good list.

And woahhhh! DMoC UNLIMITED! Holy me!

more_horiz
With Errata.

Also, no monarchs either :/

more_horiz
This list i literally am laughing way too much. Welp i play ocg so heh for me

more_horiz
Obviously Konami doesn't want turbo.deks to be a thing. RIP Hope for Exodia.

I guess Konami feels that we have a balanced meta without PePe. This actually isn't a bad list

more_horiz
I love this list.

more_horiz
lol only focused on pepe

3 other decks are still free ;-;

e tele barely phases kozmos anyways ;-;

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Obviously Konami doesn't want turbo.deks to be a thing. RIP Hope for Exodia.

Who wants?!

more_horiz
So I guess im the only one that does not like this list. I wish they hit more. I was hoping for a list almost similar than the OCG list but we just get a half ass list thinking they are so unpredictable for limiting upstart. I just dont get what were they thinking over there at Konami HQ yugioh department. In my opinion, our list is shit compare to the OCG list. They hit fucking BA for crying out load and its was a TCG exclusive! I'm sorry that this sounds like a rant from someone that still don't have his Stratos back for how many years, but fuck even if I don't have stratos, I still think this is a pretty lazy list that clearly saids, "TCG players, here's the list that u guys keep whining us about. Leave us alone, please"

more_horiz
Stratos isn't healthy. It shouldn't come back imo. This list is alright. Expect Chicken Game is a terrible ban, and the upstart limit... but muh 37 card deck ;-;. No Kozmo hit, shame and no monarchs. Smh. Konami plz.

more_horiz
DMK wrote:
Stratos isn't healthy. It shouldn't come back imo. This list is alright. Expect Chicken Game is a terrible ban, and the upstart limit... but muh 37 card deck ;-;. No Kozmo hit, shame and no monarchs. Smh. Konami plz.

E-tele was a semi-hit for kozmos (didnt really affect them though but still a hit Razz)

more_horiz
Pabel wrote:
So I guess im the only one that does not like this list. I wish they hit more. I was hoping for a list almost similar than the OCG list but we just get a half ass list thinking they are so unpredictable for limiting upstart. I just dont get what were they thinking over there at Konami HQ yugioh department. In my opinion, our list is shit compare to the OCG list. They hit fucking BA for crying out load and its was a TCG exclusive! I'm sorry that this sounds like a rant from someone that still don't have his Stratos back for how many years, but fuck even if I don't have stratos, I still think this is a pretty lazy list that clearly saids, "TCG players, here's the list that u guys keep whining us about. Leave us alone, please"

It's because most people didn't hope for good banlist anyway.

more_horiz
Hmm, Monarch and Kozmo are still going to do w/e they want feelsbadman. Atleast reasoning is fucked thats something i guess.

more_horiz
The thing is; It's not the list that's the real problem ... at least in my opinion. It's the decks within the format that exists. They're all boring as heck to play, and as much as I hate the deck, Burning Abyss is actually the "lesser of 3 evils" in that regard. Were DracoPals hit too hard? Imo, they were hit a lil too hard, but wavering had to go and I like the deck, but we all knew the deck was gonna cop it. Eh, hopefully new stuff can bring an infusion of 'fun' back into the game.

more_horiz
^Same.

more_horiz
fun is rly opinionated so who knows, maybe some ppl enjoy this list (I am on the whatever side)

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Pabel wrote:

I guess I put my hopes too high after looking at the OCG Banlist. Like everyone predicted Dracopals was gonna get hit. What i did not expect was they did not hit anything else.

more_horiz
SilentKatana wrote:

Newly Semi-Limited:
Debris Dragon
Emergency Teleport

Newly Unlimited:
Dark Magician of Chaos
Advanced Ritual Art
Crush Card Virus

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Lmfao. This is fun. This is very fun.

more_horiz
Neji wrote:
SilentKatana wrote:

Newly Semi-Limited:
Debris Dragon
Emergency Teleport

Newly Unlimited:
Dark Magician of Chaos
Advanced Ritual Art
Crush Card Virus

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

they limited upstart tho ;-;

more_horiz
Pabel wrote:
Lux wrote:
Pabel wrote:

I guess I put my hopes too high after looking at the OCG Banlist. Like everyone predicted Dracopals was gonna get hit. What i did not expect was they did not hit anything else.

Yeah true TCG Banlist, April 11th 3974120512

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
Neji wrote:
SilentKatana wrote:

Newly Semi-Limited:
Debris Dragon
Emergency Teleport

Newly Unlimited:
Dark Magician of Chaos
Advanced Ritual Art
Crush Card Virus

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

they limited upstart tho ;-;

I don't even care.
Lmao These fixes open up a few closed doors.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply