Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionsigning up for first tournament in april Emptysigning up for first tournament in april

more_horiz
My user name is NerdTanker on ygo web and Tanker32 on DN my timezone is america west coast. I am interested in participating for the DA World Championship Qualifiers that are happening in April. I hope to win!

Last edited by NerdTanker on Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionsigning up for first tournament in april EmptyRe: signing up for first tournament in april

more_horiz
Hey buddy. I am Lux, WCQ April host.

You are more than welcomed to particitape in next WCQ, so I'll guide you how to sign-up for the tournament properly.

First, you have to go to to WCQ April original topic (can be found on Home Page on tournaments list, or in latest posts). Then, you follow the sign-up procedure (state your username on dueling platform(s) you'll be using, and your timezone). 

Aftee that, you should be accepted and you gotta follow tournament to know who you duel etc. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions!

descriptionsigning up for first tournament in april EmptyRe: signing up for first tournament in april

more_horiz
an intro post with tournament entry too op

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply