Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Your favorite card?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Anzo
Linda-Senpai
SilentKatana
TheSupremeKing™
Kangaroo-Jolty
Booked
ScottyAdams
JC the shadow hunter
Shameless
Drunkion
AbyssalYGO
CrimsonOverlord
hazmah
Lux
18 posters

descriptionYour favorite card? EmptyYour favorite card?

more_horiz
A simple thread.

Think of one or more your favorite card and explain why is it your favorite.

Personally, one of my favorite cards gotta be Sylvan Charity. It's such OP draw card and it allows me to put 2 cards of my wish to top of the deck what opens opportunity for more combos later in the turn/duel.

descriptionYour favorite card? EmptyRe: Your favorite card?

more_horiz
Dark Destroyer.

Pretty self explanatory as to why it's my favourite card

more_horiz
red dragon archfiend scarlight

he looks badass and he has a nice eff actually

more_horiz
Reinforcements of the Army.

Every single one of my favourite decks (Synchrons, Infernity, E heroes in the past) uses the card in some way, it is the card that I have been using for so long now that its almost nostalgic.

I mean Quasar is also hype and awesome, but its so irrelevant nowadays it ain't even funny.

more_horiz
Archlord Kristya is baws, the face when you drop him and your opponent is liek, oh shet

more_horiz
I find the amount of nostalgia in your choices lacking.

Obviously the card you should all be choosing is Yubel

more_horiz
BLS- envoy of the beginning

much nostalgic, much OP in past, much OP in chaos, just much OP, and is still bauss till this day

more_horiz
Blue Eyes White Dragon

more_horiz
RUM - The seventh one

chet, because it can make me do something others cannot easily! Stunned by that fact, admiring that fact! Also it can be dumped for HOLY LIGHTNING BOOKS's effect.

more_horiz
Sauropod brachion

Long neck, little foot, just too cool :D

more_horiz
Theinen The Great Sphinx

Was my first card right before I found Ra in my cousin's attic. This all took place when I was like 5 Lol

more_horiz
Leogun.

First card I ever had, found it in the dirt in germany >.<

more_horiz
Twin Headed Thunder Dragon.

I got Yugioh Forbidden Memories (the first every non handheld platform YGO game) on my 4th birthday, and anyone who's played it before knows that THTD carries you throughout the beginning to mid game, so you kinda have to dedicate your deck to getting him out with a few equips ASAP (And you can fuse him with any dragon and thunder with 1600+atk and -2800 atk. If it's less than 1600 is it'll make Thunder Dragon. If it's more, it won't make anything. Also you don't use polymerization.)

more_horiz
Dark Magician; the one where he's wearing red clothes of course. It as my first card I've ever owned, I also liked his hair back then in addition to his posture - a real magician pose.

more_horiz
Thousand Eyes Restrict

Much sentimental nostalgia.. My first holo <3

Key piece of goat format, one of the best formats <3 <3

Also, for those people who've played the old video games.. Remember how cheesy and overpowered this thing was in Dark Duel Stories, The Sacred Cards and Reshef of Destruction?

more_horiz
I Have 2 favorite cards

Elemental HERO Stratos
Obviously, since i'm a big HERO fan and all, the greatest key card in all HERO Decks. No matter if you playing HEROs, Masked HERO, Destiny HERO, Neos, and gaddamn Evil HERO (I wished this deck was good at some point). Also I am a true follower of the #freemyniggastratos movement. 

Felgrand Dragon
Its funny how my most favorite card is a monster outside from HEROs so i would like to explain why. So when I was a kid, I saw almost all my friends choosing their favorite monsters straight out of the shows thinking their ace monsters are Dark Magician, Blue-Eyes, Red-Eyes, Black Luster Soldier and so on. I wanted to be different and choose an ace that is outside from the anime. I saw this card in its own Structure Deck and I instantly loved it. An ace that powers up when it comes back from the dead, it was perfect. After several years, my love for this deck grew again when Konami announced another structure deck with more support for Felgrand Dragon. Can't wait to make this card a playable card.

more_horiz
Well my favorite card is probably monster reborn . http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimate_Baseball_Kid <- honorable mention tho. I love this card I have made a lot of decks around it since I love baseball and it was the first baseball card in yu gi oh and the only one before U.A.'s

more_horiz
Ice Beast Zerofyne

Its an Ice Beast, and Ice is nice!

Also helps that artwork looks nice as well.

And let's not forget its effect being among the best of Rank 4s, enabling it to kill things like Towers.

more_horiz
DuskMage wrote:
Ice Beast Zerofyne

Its an Ice Beast, and Ice is nice!

Also helps that artwork looks nice as well.

And let's not forget its effect being among the best of Rank 4s, enabling it to kill things like Towers.

Not a gem knight card!!!!

Who are and what have you done with the real duskmage.

more_horiz
You forget I am also the Harpie Hoes' Pimp.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply