Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

[TCG] 8th February 2016 Banlist

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
SilentKatana
Etwizzy
DDS
Linda-Senpai
Nuran
JC the shadow hunter
Jv
11 posters

description[TCG] 8th February 2016 Banlist Empty[TCG] 8th February 2016 Banlist

more_horiz
Performage Plushfire – Forbidden
Performage Damage Juggler – Forbidden
Tellarknight Ptolemaeus – Forbidden

Performapal Skullcrobat Joker – Limited

Performapal Monkeyboard – Limited

Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer – Limited

https://yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=7596

RIP PePe and Performapal Dracoslayer. This is wors than the OCG But I Like it.

description[TCG] 8th February 2016 Banlist EmptyRe: [TCG] 8th February 2016 Banlist

more_horiz
Likewise^^

description[TCG] 8th February 2016 Banlist EmptyRe: [TCG] 8th February 2016 Banlist

more_horiz
Is this all of it? Because if they seriously just hit one deck and didn't bring anything back, then this is a horrible banlist..

more_horiz
yeah it is but for Official events.

basically OTS of your town are not forced to use it, but if you Join YCS, Regionals or whatever you MUST Apply it.

It will be added on April with the new others changes everywhere. basically just like it happened time ago, it's a in-middle-format banlist to kill the Mono Meta Deck.

At least you will see Only Monarchs now, Kozmo xD and maybe Majespecter idk we will see.

more_horiz
lmao a half ass emergency banlist?

more_horiz
yeah and no.

It is basically the same as the OCG one so it's not a big suprise.

more_horiz
It's good list, now we have Kozmo tier 0 meta

more_horiz
Kozmo, Monarch, Majespecter full traps may return, mermail atlantean ftk\otk, burning abyss with rhino.

also gem-knight engine is still there with those pluses so yeah star seraph gem a lot of decks linda. a lot.

more_horiz
Kozmo tier 0 was a joke.

Why does no one  get my jokes?

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Kozmo tier 0 was a joke.

Okay, I'll admit it..

I had a really good laugh when I saw that! XD

Anyway these adjustments seem good, I wonder how DN/YGOPRO are going to handle these though.

more_horiz
[TCG] 8th February 2016 Banlist 12662479_10208384882090315_3113980262598400078_n

more_horiz
DDS wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Kozmo tier 0 was a joke.

Okay, I'll admit it..

I had a really good laugh when I saw that! XD

Anyway these adjustments seem good, I wonder how DN/YGOPRO are going to handle these though.

I think both will add the changes.

also this helps the DN tcg+ocg since no more azathoth also the banlist are basically the same, we have monkey and skull limited while ocg has not, but has Wisdom limited. so yeah

more_horiz
Lets be honest here we all seen this coming.

more_horiz
yeah I said this like 1 month ago if you remember, new banlist 1 FEB week. killing pepe like OCG.
because slowly both banlist are merging again, since October\November.

Here as I said TCG i'm sure will ban Instant not Norden or maybe no one.

While OCG has already azathoth so they opted for norden

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
Performage Plushfire – Forbidden
Performage Damage Juggler – Forbidden
Tellarknight Ptolemaeus – Forbidden

Performapal Skullcrobat Joker – Limited

Performapal Monkeyboard – Limited

Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer – Limited

https://yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=7596

RIP PePe and Performapal Dracoslayer. This is wors than the OCG But I Like it.

Uhh, I guess the forbidden hits were decent enough... You could realistically limit Juggler instead of outright banning it, but eh.

Monkeyboard certainly didn't need the limit, as it is functionally a worse Scout, and I am also somewhat iffy about Luster's limitation,  since it's main problem interaction was with Plushfire...

Overall though, can't really complain too much though, since Pepe did need to be dealt with.

more_horiz
monkey needed a limitation, is broken more than skullcrobat in the engine.

maybe generically you can think no becaue ha adds level 4 or lower, and the scale has limitations.
but he was op as hell

more_horiz
This had to be done.

more_horiz
yes.

more_horiz
@Katana:...How did Monkey not need the limit?

Any, Performapal are gonna start having to use Secondonkey and Lynx to re-use Keyboard

more_horiz
well Lynx

is scale 4 ._. and level 2.

so it's useleless just run linx to recycle moneky since you must PS him

Secondonkey just add from deck to hand not recycle wtf or send to the grave .-.
lol

more_horiz
Secondonkey is for searching .-. Lynx is for Recycling. Obviously if you're using R4NK deck you won't be able to get away with using Lynx, but there are other decks that use the engine, like Speedroid, that don't use R4NK .-.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Secondonkey is for searching .-. Lynx is for Recycling. Obviously if you're using R4NK deck you won't be able to get away with using Lynx, but there are other decks that use the engine, like Speedroid, that don't use R4NK .-.

You are silly to think this alternative will be able to keep up with Kozmoney and Monarchs

more_horiz
psychoturtle wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

You are silly to think this alternative will be able to keep up with Kozmoney and Monarchs

...When did I say anything like that?

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

...When did I say anything like that?

Just saying, Donkey and Lynx aren't even worth mentioning.

more_horiz
Donkey already sees play as is in some builds of the deck DracoPals btw

more_horiz
Can also use a mini Performapal engine in decks like Qliphort >.> 1 Joker, 1 Keyboard, maybe some Lizard, and Lynx. Bounce that Scout.

more_horiz
Lynx Scout is an old trick.
About monkey you must wait for Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn since he is free scale 8 at least so SS some Qli.

more_horiz
Nobody said it's a new trick, but it's an old one that everybody forgot about. 

Monkey isn't going to stop you from SSing Qli, it's scale is 4 without another Performapal and you're going to have Scout out with it, then you're most likely going to TS Stealth, pop Monkey with Helix, and Bounce scout, use Scout, search Monolith, draw 2 in EP.

more_horiz
in the article it says this is not the full list and there would be more hits when the list comes out on Feb 8th ._. people can't read apparently

more_horiz
no train, you should learn to read. read it again, and you will figure out why they use "full list" term.
this goes effective as it is on 8th FEB

.-.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply