Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Fav Ygo duelists?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
Eustass Kid
Linda-Senpai
ScottyAdams
DDS
Zane Truesdale
Kangaroo-Jolty
Anzo
Booked
Yarn Tethers
CrimsonOverlord
14 posters

descriptionFav Ygo duelists? EmptyFav Ygo duelists?

more_horiz
So which are your favs throughout all the gens and why?

descriptionFav Ygo duelists? EmptyRe: Fav Ygo duelists?

more_horiz
Wel..  Obvi Bakura is the best of Gen. 1.  But I also like Zigfried
Gen. 2?  Umm...  I guess Crowler is kinda cool.  
Gen. 3, I love Lazar
Gen. 4, All 3 of the Archlight brothers are baller.  III has a cool style, IV's is deadly and sharp, and V is very professional and poignant.

more_horiz
EGAO and KAOGEI decides it for me so:

DM: KAOGEI'S ROOT MASTER (Marik), yeah u see why, Bakura is second since he got quite the EGAO also. Silver ATM, Bonkotsu and ENECON Syachou is not bad though......but yeah.

GX: YUbel, GX doesn't have much KAOGEI but Yubel did it at the super poly part, second will be Saiou since his hair wing (destruction light form) has EGAO also.

5Ds: Aporia, hey look at his AGO art, simply EGAO (Placido also for the Pla\ cido, Luchiano for the high tension and Jose for the HO★HO★HO☆HO★HO★HO and RUNNING DUEL, they all Aporia so chet), second would be Manzoku Kiryuu since the HIGH^ Tension. (Bruno or Johnny)Antinomy for third since he is kamen rider.

Zexal: YOU ALL KNOW THIS ONE DUH, though I struggle between BOOKS or GESU. I would say GESU, DANDYLION MAN, GALE THE BARIALPHOSE MONARCH (Vector) first place lol. Second is BOOKS! (Durbe) for BOOKS! obvious BOOKS! reason BOOKS!, third will be fan service (IV) since KETTOU FANSERVICATION is too sweet and chet for me also last duel vs NASSHUBI is my favorite chet duel in all series, TORON Family all chet so them also.

Arc-V: I didn't watch it yet lol but the RURIIIIIIIIIIIIII stalker (kurosaki) and NGO Sawatari do quite good in MADs so......... PENNIS and NASU are ok visually....... idk KAOGEI SHOTA SORA KUN and TENTOU OUJYA MOTOKINGU (shet he is 5Ds) are cool too...... so I say fk it and pick Yuzu since she is EGAO and second useful heroine next to Aki SM play whip master. but she died so it's ok.

Toei: Heh, Cabbage kaiba and HORNda are ok but MIHO BETCH, she is only in this one WHY DM TOOK MIHO AWAY?! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY????? so MIHO betch.

Honorable mention of USHIO being in all (GX only name, Zexal a one that looks like him, n idk Arc-V but yeah.)

I talk like Jv now, shet.

Last edited by ParaBox on Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
the jv syndrome 2op

more_horiz
Standard thoughts; Yugi, Seto, Chazz, Zane, Atlas.

more_horiz
i guess ill do mine as well
Original:Atem,seto,joey,yami marik and MVP VALON
gx:jaden,zane,aster,jesse
five d : i guess i really like jack WAGA TAMASHI
zexal:KAITO
arc v: all the yuyas

more_horiz
Here we go i guess:

Original: Fav=Rex raptor,  Runner up=Grandpa

Gx: Fav=Hassleberry,  Runner up=Jim crocodile cook

5d's: Fav=Yusei,  Runner up=Crow

Zexal: sadly didnt watch any of this series.

Arc v: Fav=Tsukikage moon shadow,   Runner up:  Celina.

more_horiz
Zane comes to mind.

more_horiz
Zane Truesdale wrote:
Zane comes to mind.

You don't say .-.

more_horiz
For DM, Raphael! Without a doubt. Raphael is my favourite duellist in any of the amines. For a couple of reasons, In the first duel he had with Atem he legitimately pulls a play from the 'pro play' book and baited Atem into taking his Seal of Orichalchos and proceeding to force Atem into a position where not even his infinite chet powers could save him, sealing the game..haha!

Secondly he respected his cards greatly.. to the point where he Soul Charged himself for game as to symbolically apologise to the creature/cards he wasted when he regained his senses in the second encounter with Atem.

For GX it was to be Edo (Aster) Phoenix, he was just cool and had cool decks..In both the Anime and Manga (Vision Heroes..When? D:) It even transended into the real game! D-HERO engines were the basis of many competitive decks in the GX era and even saw some play post 5Ds.

Haven't seen 5D's or anything passed that so I can't comment there.

more_horiz
DDS wrote:
For DM, Raphael! Without a doubt. Raphael is my favourite duellist in any of the amines. For a couple of reasons, In the first duel he had with Atem he legitimately pulls a play from the 'pro play' book and baited Atem into taking his Seal of Orichalchos and proceeding to force Atem into a position where not even his infinite chet powers could save him, sealing the game..haha!

Secondly he respected his cards greatly.. to the point where he Soul Charged himself for game as to symbolically apologise to the creature/cards he wasted when he regained his senses in the second encounter with Atem.

For GX it was to be Edo (Aster) Phoenix, he was just cool and had cool decks..In both the Anime and Manga (Vision Heroes..When? D:) It even transended into the real game! D-HERO engines were the basis of many competitive decks in the GX era and even saw some play post 5Ds.

dds likes edo and d heroes too? is this real life

more_horiz
DM; Kaiba
GX; Didn't watch
5Ds; Crow
Zexal; Kite
Arc-V; Meiru

more_horiz
III for Zexal
Joey for DM

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
III for Zexal
Joey for DM

you out of all people,i thought ud like IV from zexal lol

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
DDS wrote:

dds likes edo and d heroes too? is this real life

No, this is Patrick! Fav Ygo duelists? 1554389127

You're new here I see XD

But yeah.. Edo was cool and D-HERO are the coolest Heroes, just a bit dated since it hasn't gotten direct support since 2007 ( maybe if we're lucky there might be a Dragons of Legend focused on GX) .. Thus relying on indirect support which Konami loves to rip away.. >>

more_horiz
Gx Aster Phoenix
DM The Pharaoh
5ds Crow
Arc V Akaba Reiji
Zaxal sucks so no favs there, but of the 4 guys i mentioned Aster is on the top.

more_horiz
Original: Kaiba
GX: Chazz
5D's: Kiryu
Zexal: Fuck zexal
Arc-v: Reiji

more_horiz
DM: Definitely The Pharaoh (Atem, Yami). He was the reason why I have chosen username "yamideckfan" on DN. 

GX: Hard to decide...but I'll go with Jaden. He shows that dueling for fun is best reason to duel. 

5Ds: Watched little to none of it, but my favorite duelist from it was Leo.

more_horiz
orginal: Kaiba
gx: tie between Zane, Edo/Aster, and Chazz/Manjoume
5ds: tie between Kiryu and Akiza
Zexal: Kaito
Arc-v: Rejii

more_horiz
akaFila is my favorite. 

I heard he's straight heat.  Fav Ygo duelists? 4204681869

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply