Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[TCG BOSH] Ultimate Providence Empty[TCG BOSH] Ultimate Providence

more_horiz
Ultimate Providence 

[TCG BOSH] Ultimate Providence Latest?cb=20160101220027

When a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, is activated: Discard the same type of card (Monster, Spell, or Trap); negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card.

ARIADNE TCG FRIEND

Last edited by Jv on Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:34 pm; edited 4 times in total

description[TCG BOSH] Ultimate Providence EmptyRe: [TCG BOSH] Ultimate Providence

more_horiz
yey, more DT lore >.>

description[TCG BOSH] Ultimate Providence EmptyRe: [TCG BOSH] Ultimate Providence

more_horiz
Heeeey..that's where I live...

more_horiz
This card could be really good in mirror matches for obvious reasons.

more_horiz
It's not DT @silentkatana I just see Elfuria and Maybe a Elfobia IDK.

The monster is not a Naturia, it's another Forest related one. so yeah no DT .-.

more_horiz
Really? Looks like Ulti Gaiapelio shielding Winda from Tierra to me q-q

more_horiz
Yeah it is DT the HD Image confirms it, but are the Zefras Lolis scared, or dead? anyway not winda.

https://i.imgur.com/hZc3LyE.png

[TCG BOSH] Ultimate Providence HZc3LyE

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply