Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Heartbreaker
Booked
ScottyAdams
Drunkion
Train Heartnet
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
Anzo
Etwizzy
13 posters

descriptionMerry Christmas & Happy Holidays EmptyMerry Christmas & Happy Holidays

more_horiz
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays IdIpQVP

Greetings Duelist,

It gives me great pleasure to wish all members of Duel Academy a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I’m sure many of us will of course be looking forward to a welcome break with some time away from work and school/college.

Christmas offers us the opportunity not only for celebration but also for reflecting on the past and looking ahead to the year to come. It is also a time for us to send good wishes to those we care about.

I would like to thank those who have supported the forum throughout the years and welcome your continued support in the New Year.

Celebrating and respecting all religious festivals together helps us to realise harmony across faiths and communities irrespective of our diverse backgrounds.

I hope that your Christmas is enjoyable and wish you a happy new year.

So on behalf of the Duel Academy Staff Team,

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! And all the best in the new year Smile

Also be sure to check out our Christmas Extravaganza event!

http://www.duelacademy.net/t46772-da-s-christmas-extravaganza

descriptionMerry Christmas & Happy Holidays EmptyRe: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

more_horiz
Happy xmas folks

descriptionMerry Christmas & Happy Holidays EmptyRe: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

more_horiz
I'd also want to wish Merry Christmas to all DA members!

Don't spend these holidays being sad, enjoy it! Smile 

more_horiz
Merry xmas to everyone here! It's been a fun year and hopefully next year will be even better! Till then merry xmas again

more_horiz
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays E4db4df5061b31b216a97596554fc88b

more_horiz
Happy christmas ^^

more_horiz
Same to you

more_horiz

So yeah, a fitting MAD Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays 1554389127

more_horiz
I'm sorry but was this post really relevant? We've had several topics saying Merry Christmas in a nutshell. We don't need this post talking about Christ and stuff. Just say Merry Christmas to each other and stuff. We all have our different perspectives of Christmas.

more_horiz
Heartbreaker wrote:
I'm sorry but was this post really relevant? We've had several topics saying Merry Christmas in a nutshell. We don't need this post talking about Christ and stuff. Just say Merry Christmas to each other and stuff. We all have our different perspectives of Christmas.

Uhm, man im not religious either but you are overeacting, if you dont feel like this post is directed to you since you dont have the sames beliefs... just ignore it, no need to be an asshole about other peoples beliefs, just keep scrolling :/

more_horiz
Heartbreaker wrote:

You are aware Christmas is celebrated by many relegions? Even alot of Muslims...... I did this as open as possible on behalf on the DA Staff Team wishing ALL are members a happy holidays.

Not being rude but If this post offends you ignore it.

more_horiz
Someone is on Santa's naughty-boys list :>

more_horiz
@Anzo I'm finally getting PS Plus :>

more_horiz
Good for you. I lost my PSN email and now will have to make a new account. I lost all of my achievements on my old PSN. Imagine how annoyed I am at the moment. lol

more_horiz
Lmao, but you'll have to pay for PS Plus again won't you?

more_horiz
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Post-34108-Chuck-Norris-Merry-Christmas-g-sIw4

Merry Christmas guys!

more_horiz
Hopefully we all get Hashbrowns on New Year's. We could all use a good deal of hashbrowns.

Never enough Hashbrowns

more_horiz
does not wish everyone a merry christmas
wishes everyone a sexy christmas

more_horiz
Merry Xmas everyone!!!

more_horiz
Lux wrote:

Nah It stays.

more_horiz
Supreme Anzo wrote:
Lux wrote:

Nah It stays.

Oh good. I'm still waiting Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays 3974120512

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply