Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[TCG] Alter Reality Games Format Empty[TCG] Alter Reality Games Format

more_horiz
As I said in the first ARG Format Tournament we hosted, toady 14 December 2015 ARG will show to the world the new Update to their Banlist.

They started with the Junly ARG Banlist, because Konami took too much time to do their own.

Well so far Konami updated their own twice, July and November.

Nowadays Konami banlist is better than ARG, UNTIL today at least. Because we can hope ARG will do the same as they did for July: A balanced Banlist.

Stay Tuned, I'll post the changes and differences with the TCG Konami one as soon as they update the site:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yFMKu2omTIky-3aPWT39GBIxrx7feWAyNQ21euorHOM/edit?pli=1#gid=0

description[TCG] Alter Reality Games Format EmptyRe: [TCG] Alter Reality Games Format

more_horiz
They didn't kill Shaddoll at all.
I litteraly cried when Konami shutted Shaddolls Down.
I guess ARG will hit them aswell, but Nekroz is still playable for them, so i wish they don't hit Shaddolls hard.
Any game where we can use ARG format? I live in EU :'(

description[TCG] Alter Reality Games Format EmptyRe: [TCG] Alter Reality Games Format

more_horiz
ARG has not updt their list. weird.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply