Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[TCG BOSH] Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer Empty[TCG BOSH] Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer

more_horiz
Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer

[TCG BOSH] Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer 300?cb=20141127210202

Pendulum Effect If a "Performapal" monster(s) is Pendulum Summoned to your side of the field: All "Performapal" monsters you control gain 1000 ATK until the end of this turn.

Monster Effect  If this card is Special Summoned: You can target up to 2 cards you control; destroy them, and if you do, add "Performapal" monsters with different names from your Deck to your hand, equal to the number of cards destroyed, except "Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer". You can only use this effect of "Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer" once per turn.

The EMem Core, the card that make people EGAO to death, yeah it will be on TCG BOSH, or at least YGORGANIZATION says so:

https://i.imgur.com/nzPYFoe.png

[TCG BOSH] Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer NzPYFoe

description[TCG BOSH] Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer EmptyRe: [TCG BOSH] Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer

more_horiz
[TCG BOSH] Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer Giphy

description[TCG BOSH] Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer EmptyRe: [TCG BOSH] Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer

more_horiz
yeah they will do it. too op

more_horiz
Hmm, I was wondering when (if ever) the tcg would be getting wizard.

Such Brokenness.. Many EGAO.. Much wow!

Looking at the OCG tournament results I have the feeling those people who think diversity is everything in a given format are going to be taking a break in early 2016.

more_horiz
I remember when Performapals were shit archetype.

more_horiz
performapal are just a core, the important stuff is the extra deck.

more_horiz
Well, then ...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply