Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[TCG ERRATA]Dark Magician of Chaos Empty[TCG ERRATA]Dark Magician of Chaos

more_horiz
Finally the ERRATA is confirmed from this November 12th EU and 13th USA with the Release of Yugi's Legendary Decks

[TCG ERRATA]Dark Magician of Chaos 229?cb=20150908155815

@DDS this will change the Unlimited Tournament so it will be better start with the New Effect and do it the Default one since anyway in 4 Days DN will update it.  No News at the moment if CED is here too or not.

[TCG ERRATA]Dark Magician of Chaos 10456006_927237853980002_8659809999879863786_n

During the End Phase, if this card was Normal or Special Summoned this turn: You can target 1 Spell Card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Dark Magician of Chaos" once per turn. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, after damage calculation: Banish that opponent's monster. If this face-up card would leave the field, banish it instead.

Last edited by Jv on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:45 am; edited 4 times in total

description[TCG ERRATA]Dark Magician of Chaos EmptyRe: [TCG ERRATA]Dark Magician of Chaos

more_horiz
But they havnt unbanned it :/

description[TCG ERRATA]Dark Magician of Chaos EmptyRe: [TCG ERRATA]Dark Magician of Chaos

more_horiz
Yeah they will do it on the Next Banlist, Between End of Jan and Start of FEB I think.

more_horiz
This card looks so awesome as Ultra Rare. Actually, I might buy Yugi's Legendary Decks even though I don't play anymore in real life. The set is just too awesome.

more_horiz
Now we just have to hope that CED errata comes before the new banlist too to unban both <.<

more_horiz
They could have unbanned DMoC in this banlist and released the errata and fucking boost sales of the god damn pack but NOOOOO.

Suck a D*ck Konami

more_horiz
Konami Logic: Banlist Stars 9th. DMOC Errated the 13th, too mainstream unban him.

more_horiz
Their pockets suffer...

more_horiz
I real want this way too much. lol Hope they include Timaues in it!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply