Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollCrow Hogan vs Shun Kurosaki! Who Will Win?!

Crow Hogan
40%
Shun Ruri Kurosaki
60%
Total Votes:

description[ARC-V 81] Crow Hogan vs Shun Kurosaki Empty[ARC-V 81] Crow Hogan vs Shun Kurosaki

more_horiz
[ARC-V 81] Crow Hogan vs Shun Kurosaki 52008a07

This sunday Konami will do his dirty game again:

Depending on the Numbers of Retweets they get after the Duel of the Millenium, Crow vs Shun, starts: they will reveal cards from next products.

[ARC-V 81] Crow Hogan vs Shun Kurosaki UR91J3k

BUT Now the important part: Yes, Crow Hogan vs Shun Kurosaki!

Who Will WIN!?

Last edited by Jv on Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

description[ARC-V 81] Crow Hogan vs Shun Kurosaki EmptyRe: [ARC-V 81] Crow Hogan vs Shun Kurosaki

more_horiz
oh shet character icons, u gotta catch them all

description[ARC-V 81] Crow Hogan vs Shun Kurosaki EmptyRe: [ARC-V 81] Crow Hogan vs Shun Kurosaki

more_horiz
Well I fear gaycrow will win! But I support RURIII

more_horiz
Shun will win, because how will Konami profit if Blackwings, a much older deck, beats a newer deck so similar to them.

more_horiz
^ I hope he rank-up his ass since we hate crow

more_horiz
What is the reason for them to duel? Who has the stronger plot reason to win? Will decide the winner, since I didn't watch it so idk

more_horiz
they are on a tournament.

more_horiz
This is Indeed a Match to look forward to...

I cant really measure how Anticipated this match is,... if it's Highly anticipated, then i dont expect there to be a result.. i mean come on, if the Chunnin Exams (naruto), Grand Magic Fairy Games (FT), Duel Carnival (YGO Zexal), World Championship tournament (DBZ), and pretty much any shounen Anime have taught us is that.. Tournaments (when they get to a highly anticipated moment), don't really end with a Finalist. they always get interrupted by a villain. (with OP and yu-yu-hakusho being an exception)

This is either gonna get interrupted by Yuuri showing up and making a mess, or naughty word Attacking the synchro dimension.... Because you really don't want to derive a winner from a match like this.. without making the other party look like shit (you cant make the commons win and make heartland look like shit, neither can u make heartland win and make commons look like shit.)

Aside from technical Plot/ precedents talk.... and more about the decks.. black wings vs RaidRaptors. as @Nightbot said blackwings really shouldn't loose to a new deck, but it's not a matter of win or loose, Raid Raptors have a really large pool of cards to pull from and can eventually win.

Again my prediction, shit will happen, couple of turns will go by, they will both be at 100LP or something along that line, and the match will be interrupted. there cannot be a winner.

back to "naughty word" why is it censored [ARC-V 81] Crow Hogan vs Shun Kurosaki 3974120512

more_horiz
RURII FOREVER

more_horiz
I want Shun to win. But all Lancers have to get beaten cause they aren't Yuya.

more_horiz
I Know that feeling :'(

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply