Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[TCG] Black Horn of Heaven Errata Empty[TCG] Black Horn of Heaven Errata

more_horiz
As Always TCG ends up to Follow the OCG Rulings, as it should be. Since OCG is the mother of knowledge.

Black Horn of Heaven Errata.

From the Astral Pack 8.

[TCG] Black Horn of Heaven Errata Latest?cb=20151020160626

When your opponent would Special Summon exactly 1 monster: Negate the Special Summon, and if you do, destroy it.

This was pretty obvious since it MUST HAVE the same text as Thunder King Rai-Oh.

description[TCG] Black Horn of Heaven Errata EmptyRe: [TCG] Black Horn of Heaven Errata

more_horiz
About time they errata'd this, are they going to do the same with horn of heaven?

description[TCG] Black Horn of Heaven Errata EmptyRe: [TCG] Black Horn of Heaven Errata

more_horiz
Horn of Heaven, the original, always could negate a massive Non-Starting-Chain Summon (Built-in Special Summons), like Pendulum, since it says a Monster.

Was this Black that can only negate 1. Lke Rai-Oh

more_horiz
Well, this card is basically trash now (imo). >.>
At least we've got Solemn Notice coming.

more_horiz
It always was that way. Just the tcg like to sell wrong cards with chet text to updt them as it should be before another card with similar effect will be released, to sell it .

more_horiz
I'm aware, but you were able to negate multiple SS on DN, so it was somewhat useful vs Pendulum decks.

more_horiz
Yeah now those awful chet times ended.

more_horiz
Broken use is now over. I am sad

more_horiz
*Erratum. But eh, BhoH is still good against Rbs and Infernoids but there are better options.

more_horiz
[TCG] Black Horn of Heaven Errata Lg

more_horiz
PowerNova wrote:
Broken use is now over. I am sad

Don't worry breh.. Great Horn of Heaven is coming to remedy that problem.

tbh I didn't even know TCG judges let people cheat with this card.. It origonally read 'the summon of a monster' by what logic can you say that is a multi-hit thing?

A monster is singular... Monsters would be the plural.

Oh well, at least this another disparity dealt with I suppose..

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply