Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[Anime] Lupin III - L'avventura italiana Empty[Anime] Lupin III - L'avventura italiana

more_horiz
[Anime] Lupin III - L'avventura italiana Lupinitaly

Lupin the 3rd (2015 TV series)

The story takes place in San Marino, Italy with Lupin in his 20s.

The series received its world premiere in Italy on 30 August 2015 on the Italia 1 channel. The Japanese premiere will be 1 October 2015 on NTV. It is scheduled to run for 24 episodes. The ending theme for the series Say It, Or I Won't Give You My Love (ちゃんと言わなきゃ愛さない Chanto Iwanakya Aisanai?) is performed by Enka singer Sayuri Ishikawa and features lyrics written by Tsunku. It will be released as a single with additional tracks in Japan on October 2015.

http://www.animenova.org/lupin-iii-2015-episode-1

description[Anime] Lupin III - L'avventura italiana EmptyRe: [Anime] Lupin III - L'avventura italiana

more_horiz
What's with the art?

description[Anime] Lupin III - L'avventura italiana EmptyRe: [Anime] Lupin III - L'avventura italiana

more_horiz
You mean the poster-image I put, or are you asking about the animation 80's style?

more_horiz
they should really stop milking Lupin, he has like 10 animes already >_>

more_horiz
at least lupin never get worse, like Dragon Ball or Resurrected Anime like Gundam <.<

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply