Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[OCG] Beatrice, the Eternal Lady Empty[OCG] Beatrice, the Eternal Lady

more_horiz
As I said and the whole world knew: Beatrice had to be printed.

The Next VJump Promo is nothing less than Her.

In the TCG surely they will do a Structure Deck or a random Product like they did with Noble Knights.

But for now:

Beatrice, the Eternal Lady

[OCG] Beatrice, the Eternal Lady AkBMLxe

Effects on the Next Issue!

description[OCG] Beatrice, the Eternal Lady EmptyRe: [OCG] Beatrice, the Eternal Lady

more_horiz
And here I thought the BA support was over.

description[OCG] Beatrice, the Eternal Lady EmptyRe: [OCG] Beatrice, the Eternal Lady

more_horiz
Because the OCG wanna BA to top.

Also I hope the U.A. Hockey will get the same stuff <3

more_horiz
Well, at least they're making Beatrice

more_horiz
I hope the U.A. too

more_horiz
u.a doesn't need more surport

more_horiz
zactheking wrote:
u.a doesn't need more surport

Neither does Blackwings, yet they continuously get it to this day.

more_horiz
Beatrice was in the artwork of termi. U.a hockey were on the spell. So the magical ocg will print them somehow

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply