Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRoom Of The Priest  EmptyRoom Of The Priest

more_horiz
* Upon opening the door, one would see a long trail of red that lead them straight down the middle to a 2 candle lit altar there on that altar would be a red pillow set in the very center of that altar and on the center of the pillow was a dueling deck with The "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" looking back at you. from the right of there you would find a large bed. and as you took a look to the walls around you across the entirety of the room you will find the old ancient tablets of the monsters of old embedded into the walls. such as "Lord Of Dragons, La jinn, the Mystical Genie of the lamp, Vorce Raider, Luster Dragon, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, And many more, the floor itself was that of a brick that had a slight golden shine*  

Welcome to my dorm room, feel free to make yourself at home here. i'll be leaving this here as a means to do 3 things. A: To stay in touch with Duel Academy, B: To exist as a Dueling Journal, i will be making recordings of my duel history here. and C: To take requests for duels when i have the time.  which of course you could also do via Personal Messaging." so There you have it.

descriptionRoom Of The Priest  EmptyRe: Room Of The Priest

more_horiz
/me enters the altar in silence, steals the deck and runs away to canada Room Of The Priest  3974120512

more_horiz
<,< Clearly you do not remember what happened the last time  people tried that with the Pharaoh XD XD

more_horiz
tl;dr

Welcome back Seto

more_horiz
How would one fit an alter in a 2x2 room? lel

more_horiz
Drrraven wrote:

Honestly, very easy. and the way i imagined it. the altar would be small, just big enough for the 2 candles,  one on the right, one on the left, with the pillow and dueling deck in the middle while the sun or moon light shined on it from the windows

more_horiz
/me still has the deck and still in canada :p

more_horiz
HighPriestSeto wrote:
Drrraven wrote:

Honestly, very easy. and the way i imagined it. the altar would be small, just big enough for the 2 candles,  one on the right, one on the left, with the pillow and dueling deck in the middle while the sun or moon light shined on it from the windows

Your alter has a pillow? Epic.

more_horiz
Throws the altar out the window.

Yay!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply