Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionChina Bans 38 Different Manga and Anime  EmptyChina Bans 38 Different Manga and Anime

more_horiz

Anime title included:

Terror in Resonance
Blood-C
Highschool of the Dead
Ergo Proxy
Parasyte
The Skull Man
Another
Inferno Cop
Afro Samurai
Tokyo Ghoul √A
Sword Art Online II
Tokyo ESP
Tokyo Ravens
Devil May Cry
RIN – Daughters of Mnemosyne
The Testament of Sister New Devil
Attack on Titan
Corpse Party
Strike the Blood
Death Note
Deadman Wonderland
Date A Live II
Psycho-Pass
Devilman Lady
School Days
Those Who Hunt Elves
Elfen Lied
High School DxD
Samurai Bride
So, I Can’t Play H!
Girls Bravo: Second Season
Kanokon
Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero
Sakura Diaries
Black Butler
Claymore
Dance in the Vampire Bund

descriptionChina Bans 38 Different Manga and Anime  EmptyRe: China Bans 38 Different Manga and Anime

more_horiz
China Bans 38 Different Manga and Anime  2311628747 China Bans 38 Different Manga and Anime  2311628747 China Bans 38 Different Manga and Anime  2966412087 China Bans 38 Different Manga and Anime  2966412087 
LOL!!!, 
Funny how it doesn't Hurt us, all it does it hurt it's citizens. 

Otaku Revolt in China in 3.....2.......1...

descriptionChina Bans 38 Different Manga and Anime  EmptyRe: China Bans 38 Different Manga and Anime

more_horiz
Damn!

China Bans 38 Different Manga and Anime  Mizuki_pyun_meme_right_in_the_kokoro_by_mizukipyun-d8f9zjv

more_horiz
As you know I'm not a fan of anime / manga but I am intrigued as to why they banned it?

more_horiz
Gnar wrote:
As you know I'm not a fan of anime / manga but I am intrigued as to why they banned it?

Reason one, Chinese and Japanese hate each other.

Reason two, Chinese people have weird restrictions as in they shut down a lot of information from other countries and hide a lot of information about themselves from other countries as well.

Reason three, they say it's inappropriate for kids. (although I don't know how they judge it)

And last, China doesn't give as much freedom (of press,speech,etc.) as most other countries.

(I am not racist BTW, I lived in China b4 so I know it)

more_horiz
BTW, I bet these r not the only ones they banned @_@ BOOKS!

more_horiz
BOOKS! wrote:
Gnar wrote:

Reason one, Chinese and Japanese hate each other.

Reason two, Chinese people have weird restrictions as in they shut down a lot of information from other countries and hide a lot of information about themselves from other countries as well.

Reason three, they say it's inappropriate for kids. (although I don't know how they judge it)

And last, China doesn't give as much freedom (of press,speech,etc.) as most other countries.

(I am not racist BTW, I lived in China b4 so I know it)

^ That and for this:

Spoiler :

more_horiz
China has history in banning contents that could/would alter one's beliefs, they're like a downgraded version of North Korea. They basically banned animes that either has too much blood in it that - in their perspective - isn't suitable to be seen by kids or animes that has brutality alongside blood.

more_horiz
There is a flaw in your logic, a great part of the animes listed do not have any of those.

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
There is a flaw in your logic, a great part of the animes listed do not have any of those.

Just that in China, they restrict things more than 4kids. Plus, they don't want to air most of the animes just because they are from Japan.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply