Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[OCG] Structure Deck R Empty[OCG] Structure Deck R

more_horiz
Includes:
40 Cards
1 Special Token
1 Bonus Card
1 Official Rule Book
1 Duel Field
1 Playing Guide

● The new Theme Product, “Structure Deck R”, which takes the concept of an old Structure Deck’s tactics and revises them for the modern tournament environment appears!
● It contains easy-to-pay and easy-to-read contents based around “Tribute Summon”, and it also includes a large number of shiny cards including the Deck’s ace card, that appeal to newbies and little kids!
(2 Ultra Rare Cards, 3 Super Rares, and 6 Parallel Foil Commons)
● With a combination of new and old cards included, it’s a product that appeals to existing players.

Finally the First Monarch as a Monster Card IMO, Delg & Kuraz Mega Form and\or Vassals.

description[OCG] Structure Deck R EmptyRe: [OCG] Structure Deck R

more_horiz
Thx for the new build 
rl , I think that the ocg and tcg are balanced in the earliest ban ... 
whatever . thx again bro :D

more_horiz
Konami is running out of ideas?

[...] takes the concept of an old Structure Deck’s tactics and revises them for the modern tournament environment [...]
Huh? I thought Structure Decks are on a tournament level (Machina, Dark World, Fire King, Masked HERO, etc.)?

[...]based around “Tribute Summon” [...] including the Deck’s ace card, that appeal to newbies and little kids!
Lmao, Caius?

I want to have Escher the Frost Vassal here in TCG.

more_horiz
When will card games realise we don't want/need starter decks, it's really dumb Razz . Structure decks are okay as some cards from there are useful but starters are just ew.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply