Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[SCD] Superheavy Samurai Tsuzumi (DOCS) Empty[SCD] Superheavy Samurai Tsuzumi (DOCS)

more_horiz

Superheavy Samurai Tsuzumi

[SCD] Superheavy Samurai Tsuzumi (DOCS) R89ACNg

DOCS-JP006
Level 1 EARTH Machine-Type Tuner Effect Monster
ATK 300
DEF 300

You can only use the effect of “Superheavy Samurai Tsuzumi” once per turn.
(1) If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 “Superheavy Samurai” monster in your Graveyard, except “Superheavy Samurai Tsuzumi”; Special Summon it.

This card is played by Gongenzaka in ARC-V.

In the TV show it’s a Level 1 EARTH Machine-Type Tuner with 300 ATK and DEF that can be Special Summoned by banishing a Tuner from your Graveyard if you have no S/T in your Grave.
Tsuzumi are a kind of Japanese hand drum. So basically Superheavy Samurai Drum or Tsuzumi.

[SCD] Superheavy Samurai Tsuzumi (DOCS) VJ1spzb

ygorganization.com

description[SCD] Superheavy Samurai Tsuzumi (DOCS) EmptyRe: [SCD] Superheavy Samurai Tsuzumi (DOCS)

more_horiz
How do you destroy this? Is there any mechanic of the deck that can do this or must you use outside help and/or attacking? I can see it can searve as a stall card threatening your opponent with a beater, so I am wondering is that this cards best use?

description[SCD] Superheavy Samurai Tsuzumi (DOCS) EmptyRe: [SCD] Superheavy Samurai Tsuzumi (DOCS)

more_horiz
Skitoritto wrote:
How do you destroy this? Is there any mechanic of the deck that can do this or must you use outside help and/or attacking?

Special Summon this card with Superheavy Samurai Hikya-Q (DOCS-005) to your opponent's side of the field and then attack it.

Last edited by Chidori45 on Sun May 24, 2015 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Sounds like a pretty mean play if you ask me. What I don't like is that dude you use for this combo hates spells and traps, that and he can only summon monsters from hand Sad .

more_horiz
There's Nusu-10 in DOCS as MST replacement (or you could use Eccentric Archfiend).
And there's Gigagloves to have the right cards you want to draw.

more_horiz
Nice MST replacements, love how that deck plays as the ultimate monster mash. Searcher is cool, really cool I can see this deck doing okay in local store meta games.

more_horiz
Yeah, Superheavy Samurai is very underrated.

more_horiz
superheavy samurai official title "underdog of the year"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply