Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description~Pressure~ Tiki Flare Empty~Pressure~ Tiki Flare

more_horiz
Meshed these two together out of boredom simply because Volcanics have a continuous trap. It works disgustingly good. 
The Volcanics provide a great draw engine that keeps me with hand advantage and also nuke and burn for constant pressure, while the Tiki's do their thing: pop, curse, poke, and stall. The synergy is real.
Undefeated so far, tho I only did 2 duels. Beat Red-Eyes 2-0 and Qliphort 2-1.

~Pressure~ Tiki Flare Yl50ycs
~Pressure~ Tiki Flare YgbKGkF

description~Pressure~ Tiki Flare EmptyRe: ~Pressure~ Tiki Flare

more_horiz
I agree with the synergy and being more offensive than a regular volcanic deck but I think a regular volcanic deck with some traptrix in it would be better than this deck

more_horiz
Quasar wrote:
I agree with the synergy and being more offensive than a regular volcanic deck but I think a regular volcanic deck with some traptrix in it would be better than this deck

I don't care what a regular Volcanic deck would do, this is primarily a Tiki deck. And Traptrix can not do the things Tiki can do.

more_horiz
Bump. Deck is 6-0 now. So far nothing is able to withstand the insane pressure of this deck.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Bump. Deck is 6-0 now. So far nothing is able to withstand the insane pressure of this deck.

nice I like how the volcanic engine is really good with different types of engines; I am thinking about making a hero volcanic deck Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply