Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGladiator Beasts -- Have Fun EmptyGladiator Beasts -- Have Fun

more_horiz
Hmm My First Article. Has it helped u? Or not – Please rate and comment on my first article – And improve it by adding details

Donot fear the it is big -- I will see to it that Decent Comments, and Improvements will be rewarded from my own Pocket if necessary. it Will be very useful as according to me GBs will be the most succesful deck in KCVDS 1.16 (Hoping that it has all the cards necessary)

GBs are not consistent in KCVDS but If u duel like me but u can win a lot too
If u want to play like me -- play to have fun -- Use GBs

It is about Gladiator Beasts – A deck that is considered to Suck in KCVDS
GBs are not so good in KCVDS on their own. Some use SPARTACUS and GAIODIAZ as their main cards, where as some rely on ALEXANDER. Many rely on HERAKLINOS. All of them are not so good in KCVDS Due to the absence of the best GBs

But when U combine them with a few DD cards they are really good. As long as U r able to negate Royal Oppression -- they are pretty good.
GLADIATOR BEAST ALEXANDER with an ATK- 2400 And DEF – 600
Eff -- This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Gladiator Beast Dimacari". If this card was Special Summoned, it is unaffected by the effects of Spell Cards. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked, you can return it to the Deck to Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck, except "Gladiator Beast Alexander".

A super cool card with an excellent eff of not being destroyed by spells. When it is Equipped with GLADIATOR BEAST'S BATTLE MANICA it because really powerful.

GLADIATOR BEAST LAQUARI ATK – 1800 DEF – 400
If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster, its original ATK is 2100. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked, you can return it to the Deck to Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck, except "Gladiator Beast Laquari".

The most used GB in KCVDS. With an Excellent attack and easy to summon – It will be a very good card which can help u do a lot of damage to u opp

GLADIATOR BEAST HOPLOMUS ATK – 700 DEF – 2100
If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster, its original DEF is 2400. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked, you can return it to the Deck to Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck, except "Gladiator Beast Hoplomus".

Playing this card face down is a perfect start for a GB deck – Not so easily destroyed this card helps u to wait for a good draw and also attacking this Face down card will help u summon another GB.

GLADIATOR BEAST MURMILLO ATK – 800 DEF – 400
When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster, destroy 1 face-up monster. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked, you can return it to the Deck to Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck, except "Gladiator Beast Murmillo".

It destroys ur opponents strategy many times with an eff of a Better version of Smashing Ground. If u have Waboku or Manica – This card can change the duel around.

GLADIATOR BEAST BESTIARI ATK – 1500 DEF – 800
When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked, you can return it to the Deck to Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck, except "Gladiator Beast Bestiari".

Has a decent attack and a super cool eff. Has the power of Mystical Space Typhoon and can destroy ur opp best card many times.

D.D. CROW ATK and DEF – 100
By discarding this card from your hand to the Graveyard, remove from play 1 card from your opponent's Graveyard. This effect can be activated during either player's turn.

A very good card to fight DADs, Zombies, Revivals, Destiny Heroes and stuff

BANISHER OF THE RADIANCE ATK -1600 DEF -0
While this card is face-up on the field, any card sent to the Graveyard is removed from play instead.

A card that will shock ur Zombie, DAD, DH, Armor or such decks when Combined with Lightning Vortex.

KING OF THE SWAMP ATK – 500 DEF- 1100
You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion Material Monster. When you do this, the other Fusion Material Monster(s) must be the correct one(s). Discard this card from your hand to the Graveyard to add a "Polymerization" from your Deck to your hand. The Deck is then shuffled.

A perfect card to help u to summon fusions. Many use Prisma but this card is much better, Even though it does not have a good ATK (u have Wabokus and shrinks) It does not ruin ur deck by sending GBs to the grave

GLADIATOR BEAST'S BATTLE MANICA [Spell]
Equip only to a "Gladiator Beast" monster. It cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculation is applied normally). When the equipped monster is returned from your side of the field to the Deck and this card is sent to the Graveyard, return this card to your hand.

A perfect card for GBs. Can help u a lot in Tough spots where u can attack and use ur GBs eff no matter wat ur opp’s monster is.

WABOKU [Trap]
You take no Battle Damage this turn. Your monsters cannot be destroyed as a result of battle this turn.

There cannot be a GB deck without this card, Ur opp. Attacks and if u activate Waboku u can use ur GBs eff without loosing anything

SHRINK [Spell]
Select 1 face-up monster on the field. The original ATK of that monster is halved until the end of this turn.

An awesome card. Just like Waboku but can work better many times. If not only lets u summon but also crushes ur opp. monster

SUMMONER OF ILLUSIONS ATK – 800 DEF – 900
FLIP: Offer 1 monster on your side of the field as a Tribute (excluding this monster). Special Summon 1 Fusion Monster Card from your Fusion Deck. The Fusion Monster is destroyed at the end of the turn this card is activated.

My own strategy for GBs—Not so good but if when u have so many DD cards and u have no GBs this will be very usefull. Useful rarely so used by only 1 person -- Me
U can summon GAIODIAZ. U attack and use its eff and summon 2 GBs instead of loosing ur monster.
GB Decks
Made by Reborn Shadow (thanks)
3x Gladiator Beast Laquari
2x Gladiator Beast Bestiari
2x Gladiator Beast Hoplomus
1x Gladiator Beast Secutor
1x Gladiator Beast Murmillo
3x D.D Crow
3x Elemental Hero Prisma
1x Elemental Hero Stratos
1x Sangan
1x Spirit Reaper

3x Cold Wave
2x Reinforcement of the army
2x book of moon
1x Heavy storm
1x mystical space typhoon
1x monster reborn

3x Solemn Judgment
3x Waboku
3x Bottomless trap hole
2x phoenix wing wind blast
1x crush card virus
1x torrential tribute
1x mirror force

Extra deck: 10

3x Gladiator beast Heraklinos
1x Gladiator beast Gaiodiaz
3x Chimertech Fortress dragon
1x Reaper on the nightmare
1x Elemental Hero Grand neos
1x Sanwitch

Made by Assassin (me) – U can use Spartacus or Alexander but I would Suggest Alex as U can use Swamp to summon GAIODIAZ and u do not require Manica so much with 2 Shrink and 3 Waboku
GLADIATOR BEAST ALEXANDER OR GLADIATOR BEAST SPARTACUS ---2
GLADIATOR BEAST LAQUARI 3
D.D. ASSAILANT 2
BREAKER THE MAGICAL WARRIOR
GLADIATOR BEAST BESTIARI 2
D.D. WARRIOR LADY
GLADIATOR BEAST HOPLOMUS
GLADIATOR BEAST SECUTOR OR GLADIATOR BEAST HOPLOMUS --2
GLADIATOR BEAST SECUTOR --1
GLADIATOR BEAST MURMILLO 2
BANISHER OF THE RADIANCE--2
SANGAN
KING OF THE SWAMP 2

GLADIATOR BEAST'S BATTLE MANICA 2
SHRINK 2
MY BODY AS A SHIELD 2
LIGHTNING VORTEX 2
SMASHING GROUND
MONSTER REBORN
HEAVY STORM
MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON
SWORDS OF REVEALING LIGHT

MIRROR FORCE
BOTTOMLESS TRAP HOLE 2
WABOKU 3
SOLEMN JUDGMENT 2

GLADIATOR BEAST HERAKLINOS 3
GLADIATOR BEAST GAIODIAZ 3

descriptionGladiator Beasts -- Have Fun EmptyRe: Gladiator Beasts -- Have Fun

more_horiz
Really Cool Article it help me to make good GB deck i give u 7/10,cuz i don't like D.D. Monsters lol!

i didn't know it's from 2 year

Last edited by The DuelisT Karim on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
dude cmon we get that u love GB's but dont necro post on articles over 2 years old -_-

more_horiz
3x Cold Wave
2x Reinforcement of the army
2x book of moon
1x Heavy storm
1x mystical space typhoon
1x monster reborn

Lol you saw this and you didn't know it was 2 year old?

EDIT: Still, Heavy storm..

Last edited by Edward. on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
i did look at the cards not at the number lol!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply